Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Painter's Pit Stop

Old 10-15-2012, 12:00 PM   #51
Jesse321
Galactus

For those that might be out of the loop (including myself for not seeing this thread earlier), I've joined forces with Life Tones and am producing my own line of Airbrush ready acrylic paints.

You can find them here:

www.garagekitsuscolors.com

There were reviewed in AFM a few issues ago, here's the review, which was written by Steve Riojas:

Jesse321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 10:26 PM   #52
peter ligotti
Doh!

paint in place of cel vinyl

question I have a pcs caeser hes a dark gray its very flat I messed up his upper front leg being an idiot trying to remove a smudge and have removed the top layer of paint leaving it shine I called pcs they said they use cel vinyl cartoon colour paint problem is they are currently not making paint. can anyone suggest a good flat finish paint that leaves no shine its nothing crazy just really wanna dry brush the shine a way ant help appreciated
peter ligotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 09:13 PM   #53
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter ligotti View Post
question I have a pcs caeser hes a dark gray its very flat I messed up his upper front leg being an idiot trying to remove a smudge and have removed the top layer of paint leaving it shine I called pcs they said they use cel vinyl cartoon colour paint problem is they are currently not making paint. can anyone suggest a good flat finish paint that leaves no shine its nothing crazy just really wanna dry brush the shine a way ant help appreciated
Picture of the damage first
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 07:37 AM   #54
BerenKaneda
Frackin!

HI all, I need to paint some light scratches on the Link on Epona F4F statue and I´m not sure what colour and tone to choose, I need them for the horse and the grass.

The statue is this one:

https://www.play-asia.com/the-legend...nk-o/13/704e99

Thanks a lot for your help. I´ve never painted something like this and I´m kinda lost
BerenKaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 04:24 PM   #55
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

So what do people use on collectibles to paint chrome? Don’t have an air gun just brush or rattle can but would like it to look better than the tester paint I tried.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote