Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

cool. those tuned out nice.
congrats man.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 12:16 AM   #22
jzichek
Doh!

Stardust on sale!

Just a quick note to let you know that Goldenagefigurines.com is having a sale on the remaining stock of Fletcher Hanks's Stardust the Super Wizard (Grey Boots Edition) figurines! They are now just $21.99 (normally $24.57); offer ends March 17. The Red and Yellow Boots Editions of Stardust are sold out. The more recent Fantomah figurine is also completely sold out, though a second edition with a different pose/color scheme is a possibility; if interested, you can sign up for one here.

Best Regards,

Jared
jzichek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 12:25 AM   #23
jzichek
Doh!

Black Terror Pre-Order

Hi All,

The Original Golden Age Black Terror vs. Killer Robot figurine is finally available for pre-order from Goldenagefigurines.com:

This hand painted resin collectible is sculpted at 1/21 (Eaglemoss) scale and stands 3.84" (9.74 cm) tall. It is inspired by the cover to Exciting Comics #45 (March 1946), drawn by the amazing Alex Schomburg. The figurine will have a gold foil label, be individually numbered, and come in a white box with a color wrapper and a protective soft black foam interior. To avoid breakage in transit, the antenna, figurines, and base will be packaged separately, requiring a small amount of superglue to assemble. Only 175 will be produced; limit 3 per customer. We estimate that the figurines will be in stock and start shipping out by the second half of July 2014. The pre-order price is $28.99 till June 30, after which it will rise to $29.99.

We also have a Black Terror + Stardust Special, where you can save $4 when you purchase The Black Terror together with Stardust the Super Wizard (Grey Boots Edition)! Please note that Stardust will not ship until the Black Terror figurines arrive in July. This special also ends June 30, after which the price will rise to $49.98.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Jared
Old 08-05-2014, 04:34 PM   #24
jzichek
Doh!

The Original Golden Age Black Terror vs. Killer Robot Figurine Now Available!

Hi all! The Original Golden Age Black Terror vs. Killer Robot figurine is now available for sale - you can purchase it directly from our shop, through eBay, or on Amazon. It can also be purchased with Bitcoin, for those tech savvy folks out there. Prices vary from $28.99 to $33.99, depending on which outlet you purchase from. The figurine is sculpted at 1/21 scale and stands 3.84" (9.74 cm) tall; it's a limited edition, hand painted resin collectible inspired by the cover to Exciting Comics #45 (March 1946), drawn by the amazing Alex Schomburg. Weighing 2 oz (57 g), it's scaled to complement the existing series of Marvel and DC superheroes produced by Eaglemoss of England. The Original Golden Age Black Terror vs. Killer Robot features a faux gold foil label, individual numbering, and comes in a white box with a color printed sleeve and a protective soft black foam interior. To avoid breakage in transit, the figurines and base are packaged separately, requiring a small amount of superglue to assemble. Only 175 produced, with less than 50 remaining in stock; there will be no second edition, so if you want one, don't delay!

Best Regards,

Jared

Old 09-17-2014, 12:15 AM   #25
jzichek
Doh!

Spacehawk Sculpture

Hi All,

I've just finished my digital sculpt of Spacehawk, Basil Wolverton's classic sci-fi hero. I plan on producing him in 1/21 (Eaglemoss) scale; the actual height will be 3.94" (10 cm) from the bottom of the base to the tip of the raygun. I'm also considering the production of a larger statue in 1/12, 1/10, or even 1/6 scale.

The sculpt is based on his first appearance in "Spacehawk and the Creeping Death from Neptune," published in Target Comics Vol. 1 No. 5, June 1940 by Novelty Press; the first page is shown below:

You can read the entire story on my Tumblr. I've selected three color variants from the story for possible production; you can vote on your favorite by taking the Spacehawk Survey; participants will receive a 5% off discount code good till 12/31/14.

Thanks for your time; hope you like the sculpture!

Best Regards,

Jared
Old 11-24-2014, 01:51 AM   #26
jzichek
Doh!

Sale on Black Terror figurines!

Hi all! Just wanted to let you know that you can save 10% on our remaining stock of Original Golden Age Black Terror vs. Killer Robot figurines at our online shop with the discount code TURKEY14. When checking out, click "Apply a Discount Code" in our Storenvy shopping cart and enter TURKEY14 to get your price reduction. This code is valid now through December 1. Less than 20 remain in inventory so don't delay if you want to add this one to your collection!

Best Regards,

Jared
Old 01-05-2015, 06:16 PM   #27
jzichek
Doh!

New Year's Sale - Save 15% on Remaining Black Terror vs. Killer Robot Figurines!

To celebrate the arrival of 2015, I am holding a New Year's Sale on my remaining stock of Black Terror vs. Killer Robot figurines. Save 15% off the figures at goldenagefigurines.storenvy.com with the discount code SAVE2015; code expires at midnight on Monday, January 12. Click the "Apply a Discount Code" in the lower left hand corner of your shopping cart to input the code. Just 11 remain in inventory; no second edition will be produced. Don't delay - buy yours now before it's gone!

Best Regards,

Jared