Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 06-06-2017, 12:36 AM   #961
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
$900. $54.70 bill sent by FedEx.

Are people declaring a different value? Describing the package a certain way? Or shipping via DHL, etc?
Bingo! It's how much you declare. If you want to know how much I declare...PM me.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 02:34 AM   #962
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"Awesome morning today in singapore! Our uber cool friends over at Hot Toys Japan sent over some Figure King magazines and it was surreal seeing our work featured in Japanese! SUGOI! Thank you to the amazing team at Hot Toys for the pleasant surprise!"

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 05:26 AM   #963
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"Take Part in the XM Mood Photography Contest!

What is the difference between a good photograph and an excellent one? First of all, an excellent photo is the one, which conveys not only the visual image, but the emotional environment as well. When a picture shows the emotion, it usually refers to mood photography. Anyone can take a ‘product photo’ but the real challenge is to make it into an Art of communicating with the audience through visual imagery.

Time to get your cameras out, creative juices flowing and share some mood photography of your favorite XM Statues!

The Xm Team will be choosing 3 winners with the best mood shot for this contest and will be announced on our facebook and website. Winner's photos will be featured on our facebook and website. The 3 winners will walk away with;

1st Prize: 1/4 Scale Captain America (Sentinel of Liberty Version)
2nd Prize: 1/4 Scale She Hulk
3rd Prize: 1/6 Scale HX Thor (Marvel Assemble)

Simply:
Upload your mood photo on Instagram
Include the hashtag #xmphotocontest in your Instagram mood photo post

For more information, head over to our page at XM Studios Photo Contest.

Thank you and have fun!"

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 05:50 PM   #964
slickrick
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

I know U.S customers cannot buy from XM studios directly, but I was wondering, I'm gonna go on vacation to south east asia and check out bunch of countries in September. I was thinking Singapore would be my last stop, so I check out STGCC. I'm allowed to buy their statues right and bring them home with no problem?
slickrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 06:04 PM   #965
Shoo
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickrick View Post
I'm allowed to buy their statues right and bring them home with no problem?
Absolutely.

Edit: Oh, you mean buying them at STGCC. I thought you meant buying them straight from a store there, silly me.

As long as there are physical pieces for sale there and it's not a preorder, I don't see why not. Heck, maybe you can even pre-order them yourself there and have them shipped to you later, but that I don't know for sure, sorry.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 06:54 PM   #966
loricstone
Kang

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickrick View Post
I know U.S customers cannot buy from XM studios directly, but I was wondering, I'm gonna go on vacation to south east asia and check out bunch of countries in September. I was thinking Singapore would be my last stop, so I check out STGCC. I'm allowed to buy their statues right and bring them home with no problem?
If you do...just make sure you are camped out at STGCC so you can get one of the first spots in line to PO from XM.
Old 07-15-2017, 09:32 AM   #967
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

You can buy anything that's in stock and bring it back with you no problem. If you are pre-ordering something it can only be shipped to an address in Asia.
It's Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 07:18 AM   #968
HBK83
The Avengers

What are the chances xm pounces on sideshows mistake and makes a jim lee magneto ? Customs are going for 2k and up of traditional magneto.
HBK83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 01:37 PM   #969
loricstone
Kang

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBK83 View Post
What are the chances xm pounces on sideshows mistake and makes a jim lee magneto ? Customs are going for 2k and up of traditional magneto.
There is practically 0 chance XM will do a Jim Lee Magneto. They already did a Classic Magneto and they have the new White Magneto coming soon. If they do another Magneto...it won't be for a long while. They are focusing on getting all the other X-men / mutants out. So don't expect any revisits any time soon.
Old 07-20-2017, 01:40 PM   #970
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

News XM Studios Europe

Quote:
"Dear Collectors and Friends,

today we are proud to present you our new homepage. As the "XM Studios Official Europe Master Distributor" from XM Studios Premium Collectibles we at GHEROES working hard to reach our friends in singapore. It´s a long way, but we can do it with you. After a few more information specially on the Pre-Order from XM Magdalena you can visit the new shop under www.xmstudios.shop. The shop is available on English and German, choose your language. If you have a question please write a comment or contact us under Office@merchandise-szepan.de. We are here for you!

~~~~~~~~~

Please note! You must re-register your account. The old accounts are gone with the old page. We are sorry for that.

~~~~~~~~~

Pre-Order XM Magdalena:
This will be our first Pre-Order on the new page. The Pre-Order starts tomorrow 21st July and goes completely online at 19:00 (German time zone). If you want this beautiful piece, please register before on the new page. XM Magdalena will be retailing at €1099 with an MTO edition size. Safe your Pre-Order.

~~~~~~~~~

Now have fun on www.xmstudios.shop and discover the site with:

- XM Studios 1/4 Statue
- XM Studios 1/4 Bust
- XM Studios 1/6 Statue
- XM Studios Upcoming
- XM Studios Now
- XM Studios Brand
- XM Studios Partners

.... and more!

~~~~~~~~~

We are here - For you!