Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 05-25-2017, 11:43 PM   #1
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

ARH IV: A New Hope

I wanted to do a new thread, rather than continuing to fuel the "Arahom Lies Again" thread. So, Arahom and I have come to an agreement. I feel like it's pretty damn fair and don't have any problems with it.

Here are the details:

The $400 deposit on Arhian 3 has been refunded to my PayPal in full. In addition, Arahom has offered to honor my PO when the statue comes in or he will sell it at that time if I don't want it. I can't ask for more than that.

Sha-Ryn will not be refunded, however he will provide me with a Sha-Ryn with the removable top within 30 days. AlthougH I really don't want the statue at this point, I ordered it and if he can provide it as I ordered it, then I pretty much need to accept it. I'm satisfied with this.

QoV will be fixed and returned to me, also within 30 days. I think this is pretty much going the extra mile. I didn't expect this and I don't think I would personally have offered it.

He has also inquired about my other statue issues, so I'm assuming my medusa skirt will be replaced as well.

I did ask him if he would refund me if he couldn't get Sha-Ryn to me in 30 days but this bent him out of shape a bit, so I'm not pressing it. It does sound a bit too good to be true, but what the hell, I'll give him 30 days. It's easier than filing claims with my credit card or small claims court papers.

Will this make me an ARH customer again? Probably not. But I won't be leaving with a lot of animosity towards them. And who knows, if they make something really nice down the road, I might order through a third party reseller. This is a real long shot though, because when I buy a statue, for me, it's not just because the statue tickles me. It's because I'm also supporting the artist and thier work/vision. And though I don't wish Arahom and ill, I'm pretty much ready to move on from ARH.

So... time will tell if this all works out for me.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 11:58 PM   #2
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Hope everything works out for you and ARH.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 12:58 AM   #3
Ravana
Frackin!

Good news Warlock!. I've been following your threads since the beginning and I hope Arahom delivers. On a side note, holding on to a grudge is always very unpleasant because one's mind is not at peace, so I'm really glad that he took this path.
Ravana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 01:44 AM   #4
SAB380
The X-Men

Hopefully we don't need a V thread that has Warlock or Arahom striking back!
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 04:32 AM   #5
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Good news mate. I hope they come through for you.
It's Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 07:50 AM   #6
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I wanted to do a new thread, rather than continuing to fuel the "Arahom Lies Again" thread. So, Arahom and I have come to an agreement. I feel like it's pretty damn fair and don't have any problems with it.

Here are the details:

The $400 deposit on Arhian 3 has been refunded to my PayPal in full. In addition, Arahom has offered to honor my PO when the statue comes in or he will sell it at that time if I don't want it. I can't ask for more than that.

Sha-Ryn will not be refunded, however he will provide me with a Sha-Ryn with the removable top within 30 days. AlthougH I really don't want the statue at this point, I ordered it and if he can provide it as I ordered it, then I pretty much need to accept it. I'm satisfied with this.

QoV will be fixed and returned to me, also within 30 days. I think this is pretty much going the extra mile. I didn't expect this and I don't think I would personally have offered it.

He has also inquired about my other statue issues, so I'm assuming my medusa skirt will be replaced as well.

I did ask him if he would refund me if he couldn't get Sha-Ryn to me in 30 days but this bent him out of shape a bit, so I'm not pressing it. It does sound a bit too good to be true, but what the hell, I'll give him 30 days. It's easier than filing claims with my credit card or small claims court papers.

Will this make me an ARH customer again? Probably not. But I won't be leaving with a lot of animosity towards them. And who knows, if they make something really nice down the road, I might order through a third party reseller. This is a real long shot though, because when I buy a statue, for me, it's not just because the statue tickles me. It's because I'm also supporting the artist and thier work/vision. And though I don't wish Arahom and ill, I'm pretty much ready to move on from ARH.

So... time will tell if this all works out for me.

oh warlock warlock! Has Arahom been using the old Jedi mind tricks on you again..?.."you will have it within 30 days"...!

Anyway sorry to give you some bad news on my first post back ..but here it is.. 30 ARH days really means at least 6 months in your time!

Good luck!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 09:18 AM   #7
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Yeah. I'm skeptical... but he told me he was refunding my Arhian 3 and he followed through on that. It took some chasing on my part but he did it. So, considering he is offering me stuff above and beyond what he owes me by offering to fix the QoV and considering the nature of the emails, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

One thing that is a little concerning... I think they lost my QoV arm pieces. I guess it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things considering they can probably just print more out.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 11:35 AM   #8
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

If I was a betting man, I would say there is not a chance in hell you get that statue within 30 days. But good luck.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 11:51 AM   #9
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Believes it when ya sees it. Best o luck, brother.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 12:42 PM   #10
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

30+ more days of checking in on the ARH section to see how this goes. If I were a betting man....but good luck Warlock, hope you get everything promised, and that is to your satisfaction. At the end of the day, that's all any of us want that collect this stuff.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote