Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Old 08-19-2005, 12:14 AM   #71
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine1
The main event was Orton vs Benoit, Orlando came out and distracted Benoit enough for the RKO. Batista came out during the Funaki vs Bradshaw (blah.....) no dq match, Batista hit Bradshaw with a steel chair in the back.
so in other words ..... no
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 12:20 AM   #72
Wolverine1
SNIKT!!! Keeping the pimp hand strong! Rot Minister of Nocturnal Security

Quote:
Originally Posted by daywalker
so in other words ..... no
That is what the blah was for. Forgot to tell you that Undertaker came out at the end and choke slammed Orton.
Wolverine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 12:21 AM   #73
rychehitman
Galactus

LOL,

Yep...SMACKDOWN sticks like eggs lately!

Did you all get the censored version of Melina's entrance a few weeks ago?
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 12:24 AM   #74
Wolverine1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman
LOL,

Yep...SMACKDOWN sticks like eggs lately!

Did you all get the censored version of Melina's entrance a few weeks ago?
Melina's entrance should never be censored, but it was.
Old 08-19-2005, 12:28 AM   #75
rychehitman
Galactus

How is that ANY different then that dumb skank STACY bending over every chance she gets!

I HOPE the heroes turn heel and give here a 3-D. Now that the Dudleys are gone, they could steal their finisher!
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 02:12 PM   #76
Nightcrawler777
spooky...

This sux if its true...

Many WWE fans have reported they have been unable to purchase Christian's "Captain Charisma" T-shirt at Smackdown tapings or houseshows. WWE Shopzone is also not currently carrying it. This follows rumors that Christian has become increasingly unhappy since June, when his apparent main event run was cut off before it even got started. There are also no plans at this time for Christian to have a match at Summerslam this Sunday.

Credit- PWInsider.com
Nightcrawler777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 02:26 PM   #77
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawler777
This sux if its true...

Many WWE fans have reported they have been unable to purchase Christian's "Captain Charisma" T-shirt at Smackdown tapings or houseshows. WWE Shopzone is also not currently carrying it. This follows rumors that Christian has become increasingly unhappy since June, when his apparent main event run was cut off before it even got started. There are also no plans at this time for Christian to have a match at Summerslam this Sunday.

Credit- PWInsider.com
yeah christian certianly got dumped on when they moved him to SD - the show is a career killer - poor cpt charisma just started his much deserved main event run and then bamf like nightcrawler transporting his spotlight goes up in smoke aka smackdown
Old 08-19-2005, 03:04 PM   #78
Wolverine1

Christian was starting to roll. Too bad.
Old 08-19-2005, 03:30 PM   #79
Daywalker

anyone watch byte this with the edge/lita/matt hardy convo ? - this whole thing is so weird - obviously this story isnt made up - this whole affair and everythign took place - but the idea that matt and edge will be able to have a ''match'' at SS is kinda wierd - we all know wrestling is scripted but the moves are dangerous if not preformed the right way - that being said i cant imagine this match being very professional - i mean if i was in the ring with a guy that stole my 6 year g/f i dont think his saftey during a move is gonig to be my top priority - just the oppisite i would be trying to drop him on his head ala droz and cripple him - which leads me to think that obviously this whole promo thing has to be set up - but u think that matt/edge/lita coulda worked out their differences and are going to be able to actually have a match or u think matt and edge are going to just brawl - no moves or anyhting and just end it without a "decision" or anyhting
Old 08-19-2005, 03:54 PM   #80
Nightcrawler777
spooky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by daywalker
anyone watch byte this with the edge/lita/matt hardy convo ? - this whole thing is so weird - obviously this story isnt made up - this whole affair and everythign took place - but the idea that matt and edge will be able to have a ''match'' at SS is kinda wierd - we all know wrestling is scripted but the moves are dangerous if not preformed the right way - that being said i cant imagine this match being very professional - i mean if i was in the ring with a guy that stole my 6 year g/f i dont think his saftey during a move is gonig to be my top priority - just the oppisite i would be trying to drop him on his head ala droz and cripple him - which leads me to think that obviously this whole promo thing has to be set up - but u think that matt/edge/lita coulda worked out their differences and are going to be able to actually have a match or u think matt and edge are going to just brawl - no moves or anyhting and just end it without a "decision" or anyhting

This will most likely be the first match in a series...
But it should be interesting....

Ive been wondering if matt will just snap on live TV and bite Edges Nose off...
Nightcrawler777 is offline   Reply With Quote