Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 12-06-2016, 12:39 PM   #881
boibleu22
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermegamanx View Post
Hrmm thanks. Do you think those ebay shipping fees are legit? I see 300 plus from Singapore? For those who got it from the source, is that how much you paid for shipping?
I paid $313 shipping from Singapore. (approx 450 SGD)
boibleu22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 12:40 PM   #882
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermegamanx View Post
Hrmm thanks. Do you think those ebay shipping fees are legit? I see 300 plus from Singapore? For those who got it from the source, is that how much you paid for shipping?
Yes. It cost $460 SGD to Canada.
Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 12:43 PM   #883
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Just amazing!
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 12:57 PM   #884
supermegamanx
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Thanks guys!
supermegamanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 01:54 PM   #885
StatueArt
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Absolutely amazing XM pics. Sometimes I really hope I have the space to display them
StatueArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 02:05 PM   #886
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmutha View Post
Option 1 of 930,264: Full Samurai

That's my favorite photo of the piece so far. It really shows all the colors present, and the regal bearing of the Samurai Batman!
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 02:55 PM   #887
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post

I like the way it looks in your pics!!
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 04:22 PM   #888
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

What is that samurai helmet like in person? In the pictures it looks like a plastic material but I'm assuming it is because of a matte style finish making it come across that way in photos. I'm assuming it feels top knotch though.
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 05:08 PM   #889
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Here's my review. Hope you like it...

XM Studios Batman Samurai Statue Review
Grats! Now you can see first hand why those that buy XM statues are so flabbergasted at the quality! And I can make this boast firmly and with 100% confidence! XM HAS THE BEST PRESENTATION AND PACKAGING IN THE INDUSTRY!!! BAR NONE!!!

If anyone can name me another statue with this much to offer...over 300+ DISPLAY combinations, excellent paint app, AD of immense proportions, cool unique Batman style, 5 heads to display, 2 chest plates, several switch out weapons, an extensive fun sheets of the people involved with XM and this Batman statue, and one of the best art prints you will ever get without having to pay an extra $100+ for...oh..and not to mention the best packaging in the industry...phew...that was a lot there!!!

If anyone can show me another statue from any company at any time with this much extra stuff, by all means step up!
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 05:48 PM   #890
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Grats! Now you can see first hand why those that buy XM statues are so flabbergasted at the quality! And I can make this boast firmly and with 100% confidence! XM HAS THE BEST PRESENTATION AND PACKAGING IN THE INDUSTRY!!! BAR NONE!!!

If anyone can name me another statue with this much to offer...over 300+ DISPLAY combinations, excellent paint app, AD of immense proportions, cool unique Batman style, 5 heads to display, 2 chest plates, several switch out weapons, an extensive fun sheets of the people involved with XM and this Batman statue, and one of the best art prints you will ever get without having to pay an extra $100+ for...oh..and not to mention the best packaging in the industry...phew...that was a lot there!!!

If anyone can show me another statue from any company at any time with this much extra stuff, by all means step up!
To only be fair... but we are paying extra for all the things you mentioned. "You get what you pay for". Reduce an XM item down to what SS offers and what would you pay (minus the ridiculous shipping cost). And thats an SS quality piece as of late... Huntress, while not as popular and doesnt have a Batman tax, its 469 with a huge detailed base and a nice switch-out with 3 weapons... This Bats is 696USD as of today, $230 more. While we get alot more with the XM, alot of it is in that 230$ which is 50% of the Huntress cost.
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote