Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 03-12-2018, 07:22 AM   #1401
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
Do you have any news on Cleopatra? Like painted pics or a date on when we can order?
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 07:26 AM   #1402
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkalogik View Post
I can definitely feel your frustration and it just boils down to a lack of money and manpower. Arahom and myself are the only ones working on statues in house at this point. If the funds were there everyone would have their statues and be happy. If we just work on back orders no new money comes in to cover monthly expenses so we have not choice but to release new statues.

I am just a self employed freelance artist and I have worked on the last 3 ARH projects for free and even bought the resin to do this new Leonidas bust out of my own pocket to keep things afloat. I have not been paid one cent since late 2017 to try and get ARH out of this hole and back on track....so trust me when I say I feel your frustration first hand! However I would not be putting in all this time, effort and money unless I saw a light at the end of the tunnel.

If you listen to the last video Arahom put out he explains that we finally have statues in full production in China to fulfill many of those orders and they are finally coming! We are soooo close and we just hope you all continue to be patient and support us!
Pay day is coming! Hurry up and release that bad boy!! Achilles Medusa Alexander next I hope

oh yeah and get those old orders out to the guys waiting 5 yrs..do that too
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:30 AM   #1403
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

I worked for a really small company for many years and we went through a really tough patch for a while where the owner would literally ask us to "hold" our paychecks. Sometimes I had 3-5 paychecks in my drawer. We eventually got through it and every thing was made good but it is tough, I know that from experience.

I appreciate both the honesty and the effort. I look forward to seeing more great stuff and hope you guys can get through this too. Lean and mean is the only way you can and you are on your way.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote