Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 12-02-2017, 12:13 PM   #1
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Inbound PCS pieces before end of the year... =)

I didn't see this update posted here so thought I would give you all a heads up. Appears A LOT of pieces are inbound from PCS leaving their factory before the end of the year.

I personally have multiples of all of these except Conan. Thankfully all but one are prepaid in full but shipping on 21 pieces in a small time frame is gonna be brutal!

Red can I schedule a pallet??? lol

This was posted on FB yesterday

""Another update. Currently schedule to leave the factories in China before the end of the year or already on the water:
1. Darkness
2. He-man/Battlecat (will be coming in 4 shipments because of size)
3. Ken 1:4 mm
4. Zangief Ultra
5. Ryu v-trigger
6. Chun li v-trigger
7. Conan
8. Shao Kahn
9. Reptile (may move to Jan)
10. Sub Zero bust
11. Ryu 1:3

As you can see we have ALOT leaving China in December (ships from US Jan/Feb depending on capacity). We have already gotten multiple feedback from our distributors and customers that yes it’s good we are catching up on old orders, but it’s causing financial burden on both distributors and our customers being bombarded with multiples at once. We will do a better job of spacing out these releases as we catch up. Others not on this list are still on their current schedule from the website. We will update with any changes that may occur. ""
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 12:59 PM   #2
BurningRage
Inhumans

I got 15 from that list when you include variants.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 01:48 PM   #3
naeser2008
Justice League

Guess I won't get He-Man and Battle Cat until later if they
are coming in 4 shipments

I was one of the last people to order the combo when it
went back up for preorder. *Sigh*
naeser2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 01:56 AM   #4
joyfi2
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

thank you for this info.

Im still a bit new to this so Im guessing that for those who only paid a deposit on these items, they're going to receive a final invoice from PCS sometime in Jan/Feb right when the items arrive in their warehouse?

Also, if I receive a final invoice in January, does it have to get paid right away? Or could I pay it off 2 weeks later and still be ok? I was just wondering if anyone knows. This is going to be the first time I'm going to have a number of invoices all arrive around the same time.
joyfi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:30 AM   #5
dao2
Cyclops

You'll get an invoice likely a bit before it's ready to ship. If you receive an invoice technically you should pay it immediately, however if need you could wait a couple weeks. I'm sure if you shot the support an email saying that they would appreciate it. Also note paying later means you'll probably be last on the shipping list and it'll be a long wait till you get it (I know from experience).
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 09:25 AM   #6
joyfi2
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Ah Ok, thanks for the info.
joyfi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 01:01 PM   #7
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
I didn't see this update posted here so thought I would give you all a heads up. Appears A LOT of pieces are inbound from PCS leaving their factory before the end of the year.

I personally have multiples of all of these except Conan. Thankfully all but one are prepaid in full but shipping on 21 pieces in a small time frame is gonna be brutal!

Red can I schedule a pallet??? lol

This was posted on FB yesterday

""Another update. Currently schedule to leave the factories in China before the end of the year or already on the water:
1. Darkness
2. He-man/Battlecat (will be coming in 4 shipments because of size)
3. Ken 1:4 mm
4. Zangief Ultra
5. Ryu v-trigger
6. Chun li v-trigger
7. Conan
8. Shao Kahn
9. Reptile (may move to Jan)
10. Sub Zero bust
11. Ryu 1:3

As you can see we have ALOT leaving China in December (ships from US Jan/Feb depending on capacity). We have already gotten multiple feedback from our distributors and customers that yes it’s good we are catching up on old orders, but it’s causing financial burden on both distributors and our customers being bombarded with multiples at once. We will do a better job of spacing out these releases as we catch up. Others not on this list are still on their current schedule from the website. We will update with any changes that may occur. ""
Actually, I'm not opposed to people wanting to arrange pallets given these are all coming so close together. It would be up to the customer to find the company that ships via pallets and that company would need to come in and pack the pallet up as well. And thanks for posting!
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote