Shoo
Hercules

That's a lovely custom bind!
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 07:55 PM   #9352
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Finally got my replacement Aspen (#90/2000). XM Magdalena arrives any day now and Taarna will be billed on Wednesday so more women statues!

Old 11-04-2018, 05:58 PM   #9353
Colossal
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

So I've been trading some of my OG Sideshow pieces the last few months, having stopped collecting in 2014 due to a string of QC issues and lack of replacements on their part. Fell in love with some Prime 1 pieces and wanted to stay away from Sideshow.

BUT I couldn't resist a few of the newer pieces, including the Guardians of the Galaxy! Amazing portraits for the women, and managed to snag Gamora EX and Captain Marvel in one hit.

But since then, it's been a strangely huge struggle to find the boys. Thanos I understand because people are still going nuts over him. But Rocket and Groot I have been struggling to find - amazingly I found Rocket tonight just an hour's drive away, but the Groot is just really hard to get any bites from. Was the edition size really low or something?

At any rate, the search continues, but yeh, I love these pieces and will be looking at getting a few more of the newer Sideshow pieces in the coming months!
Colossal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 07:38 PM   #9354
hofmanjc
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossal View Post
So I've been trading some of my OG Sideshow pieces the last few months, having stopped collecting in 2014 due to a string of QC issues and lack of replacements on their part. Fell in love with some Prime 1 pieces and wanted to stay away from Sideshow.

BUT I couldn't resist a few of the newer pieces, including the Guardians of the Galaxy! Amazing portraits for the women, and managed to snag Gamora EX and Captain Marvel in one hit.

But since then, it's been a strangely huge struggle to find the boys. Thanos I understand because people are still going nuts over him. But Rocket and Groot I have been struggling to find - amazingly I found Rocket tonight just an hour's drive away, but the Groot is just really hard to get any bites from. Was the edition size really low or something?

At any rate, the search continues, but yeh, I love these pieces and will be looking at getting a few more of the newer Sideshow pieces in the coming months!
Go to sideshow's site and buy him on sale and free shipping
hofmanjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 07:21 AM   #9355
Colossal
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hofmanjc View Post
Go to sideshow's site and buy him on sale and free shipping
That may be the last resort, but sadly the EX for once is almost a must for him and they don't have it anymore!
Colossal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 11:15 PM   #9356
Thor57
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
I've been ordering from SS for a few years now, usually get the coupon/promotional stickers on the box, not sure why i received this, maybe they were being sent at random or probably got lucky.
Did it have coupons on the inside? I think I saw one on Facebook that had a few discount coupons like $75 off any piece, $50 off an art print. Pretty hefty discounts.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 07:27 PM   #9357
ukshaun
Hercules

SideShow - Black Widow (2017) PF

Black Widow PF arrived yesterday

More images here:
http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...147668&page=18
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 04:52 PM   #9358
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Starting my Dino collection and picked up the Tyrant King Exclusive. I went back to read the old thread and a lot of people had a problem with the paints, i actually think the paints on the Rex and EX piece are pretty good, sure they could be better but on display he looks great. The base on the other hand does look pretty eeeehhhhhh.

Overall though i'm very happy with him and it's a great start to my Dino collection, tracking down those older Dinosauria pieces though is gonna be expensive lol.

I also did a video review for him here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaAcIzgaLBw

DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 12:18 PM   #9359
DarkLantern
Justice League

I just got the Bane Premium Format statue. I made an unboxing video of it. If anyone wants to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zRvew_ZZm0
DarkLantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 04:37 AM   #9360
schachi08
The Avengers

Batwoman is in the building.

schachi08 is offline   Reply With Quote