Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 10-20-2014, 12:37 PM   #11
hoeglund
Doh!

Any news from this guy? Anyone heard from him?

Ive tried to email him but no answer.
hoeglund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 10:07 AM   #12
sash501
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoeglund View Post
Any news from this guy? Anyone heard from him?

Ive tried to email him but no answer.
Don't expect one. If you do get an answer and anything you ordered, consider yourself an anomaly in space and time.

I even offered to pay more money (certain safeties in place of course) and he still didn't respond.
sash501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 09:10 AM   #13
hoeglund
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sash501 View Post
Don't expect one. If you do get an answer and anything you ordered, consider yourself an anomaly in space and time.

I even offered to pay more money (certain safeties in place of course) and he still didn't respond.

The last respond I got from him was sent 24/8:

"Because I met up with the caster last couple of weeks while he was here for a show, I paid him off to finish molding up the other turtles and get everything owed done in one batch rather than piece here or there.

Simon will get his Mikey, like is said I've never ripped off anyone, if I had then why would people have my stuff in their collection?

Sincerely,

----face"
Old 11-03-2014, 10:32 AM   #14
sash501

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoeglund View Post
The last respond I got from him was sent 24/8:

"Because I met up with the caster last couple of weeks while he was here for a show, I paid him off to finish molding up the other turtles and get everything owed done in one batch rather than piece here or there.

Simon will get his Mikey, like is said I've never ripped off anyone, if I had then why would people have my stuff in their collection?

Sincerely,

----face"
Maybe what he meant to say was "I haven't ripped off EVERYONE . . . why would SOME people have my stuff . . ."

Good luck on being one of the "some." If mine ever come in from this mysterious "bulk" order, I'll post here right away. Sadly, I don't think I'll ever be able to write that post.
Old 01-14-2015, 10:33 AM   #15
sash501

Update:

The painter that I was working with to have these done, had two of the four Turtles from this collection. I believe that the Michelangelo was actually sent from my initial order so I guess this Ramsey (RJ) guy only stole 3/4ths of my money.

The painter was awesome and sympathetic and sold me the Donatello for the price I would have paid him to paint mine anyway.

Lately I have heard through the grapevine that RJ is still trying to get more kits from the molds, but the person who has them has heard of many people not getting their kits (cough* cough*). I was also informed that in defense RJ claims that some of those "people" (including me) received refunds via paypal. Alas, the lies continue. DON'T TRUST THIS GUY!!

It's really too bad that this RJ is such a scumbag, because I truly do like these sculpts. Here are the two that I ended up with (my least favorite of the four) after much time and energy spent on this and still having bought all four.

Old 01-15-2015, 02:02 PM   #16
hoeglund
Doh!

They look awesome!

Ive been sending emails to RJ for a long time but it seemed like he had disappeared, but then a couple of days ago I actually got a response (omg)!!

He basically just told me that I would get my money back in the end of february (never going to happen, he have told me he will refund me a lot of times).

But I just dont get it, Ramsey has obviously sold kits before and people have recived them.
Why have he started to rip people off??
But I guess its easy money selling kits that doesnt exists.

At least I got my Leonardo that I bought on ebay but damn I want all four...

Sorry for my bad english
Old 02-23-2015, 12:32 PM   #17
hoeglund
Doh!

Update:

Ive been in contact with Ramsey and I finally recived my tmnt statue.

Ramsey told me he was trying to sort things up with his company and getting kits shipped.

Even though it took a while, Rams held his word.

My case is closed, hope you guys get your kits as well.
Old 02-23-2015, 06:39 PM   #18
kawi13x
Birdman

Believe it or not, after all these months I was contacted and have received the kit!
kawi13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 04:04 PM   #19
spidermonkey
Mephisto

Congrats guys that's good news. He told me the end of Febuary, I haven't heard anything yet but I will keep everyone updated.
spidermonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 07:39 AM   #20
CKinSD
Crush Mod
Super Moderator

good to hear some folks are getting their kits, hopefully everyone get the kits they paid for