Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher2000 View Post
Yes statue of just her cosplay please.
She's nothing official is she?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 02:28 PM   #112
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Yes statue of just her cosplay please.
She's nothing official is she?
it was part of the mortal kombat 9 promotion tour back in 2011 i think. as i know it was an official contest. also the real kitana girl and others looking „real“ nice and CERTAINLY this is just to give some ideas for a statue concept. I think a Kicking pose would be nice.
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 07:08 PM   #113
Jiggatron69
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher2000 View Post
it was part of the mortal kombat 9 promotion tour back in 2011 i think. as i know it was an official contest. also the real kitana girl and others looking „real“ nice and CERTAINLY this is just to give some ideas for a statue concept. I think a Kicking pose would be nice.
Pretty sure this one would sell more simply on sex appeal alone but everytime I bring this up ppl immediately respond with “but equal ppl want klassic!” Who knows at this point but maybe with sideshows marketing and customer service begins then pcs can start to bring out more MK pieces
Jiggatron69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 07:43 PM   #114
Redsaleen
Justice League

The only thing that will resemble the classic line is an optional base, the classic line is done.
Redsaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 01:18 PM   #115
ukshaun
Hercules

For anyone who missed it, there was a video from SDCC 2019 with Ant Adams at the PCS booth. He mentions cleaning up the kitchen (shipping pieces prior to him taking over PCS). He mentions speeding up shipping on new pieces, since taking over at PCS. The Turtles on show at SDCC are factory pieces, not prototypes. He talks about the Undertaker, and other stuff
..the 1/12 scale Spider-man made from PVC will be priced at $35 - $40 - Wow!
..the next 1/3rd scale Marvel piece (after Spider-man) is a character that likes to go swimming in a pool? (he'll be showing up at NYCC 2019)
.. I think i heard right - Classic Mortal Kombat is on hold, with the focus being shifted towards the latest MK game. I'd assumed the added advantage of this might involved obtaining the 3D character data from the game. This probably means classic Sonya Blade won't be happening any time soon, if ever?
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 02:07 PM   #116
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post

For anyone who missed it, there was a video from SDCC 2019 with Ant Adams at the PCS booth. He mentions cleaning up the kitchen (shipping pieces prior to him taking over PCS). He mentions speeding up shipping on new pieces, since taking over at PCS. The Turtles on show at SDCC are factory pieces, not prototypes. He talks about the Undertaker, and other stuff
..the 1/12 scale Spider-man made from PVC will be priced at $35 - $40 - Wow!
..the next 1/3rd scale Marvel piece (after Spider-man) is a character that likes to go swimming in a pool? (he'll be showing up at NYCC 2019)
.. I think i heard right - Classic Mortal Kombat is on hold, with the focus being shifted towards the latest MK game. I'd assumed the added advantage of this might involved obtaining the 3D character data from the game. This probably means classic Sonya Blade won't be happening any time soon, if ever?

Hmmmmm...wait and see on this then.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 02:25 PM   #117
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post

Hmmmmm...wait and see on this then.
Classic Sonya Blade is the only one for me
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 03:05 PM   #118
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Classic Sonya Blade is the only one for me
Many Sonya Blades I'd be happy with if done well, only a few be disappointed by.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 07:42 AM   #119
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Is there plans for Kitana from MK11?
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 11:04 AM   #120
MegatronG1
The X-Men

Does anyone actually like MK11 and not mind the woke crap? My interest in MK is rooted purely in arcade era nostalgia - never cared for the slo-mo bone fracturing animations, in fact it ruins the flow of the game.

I just don't get fans of pop culture who conitnue following a property even when it's long been transformed into something entirely different, beneath the surface.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote