Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 10-03-2007, 07:15 PM   #41
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappahead View Post
At the end of the day, all we can do is guess what'll happen this console cycle. Wii's #'s are awesome right now, but will they stay that way once people get over the gimicky control thing? Will third party support remain strong and actually produce games that are worth playing or will they continue to release garbage?

Can the 360 overcome the huge hurdle of being ignored in Japan? Can they get WORKING consoles on the shelves before the RROD fiasco has ruined them?

Can Sony really come back from a lousy start and actually win this cycle?

All speculation right now.

Coco...I'm curious to know which games on the PS3 really impressed you graphically that convinced you it was a more powerful system?
Heavenly sowrd and Lair.....Ninja Gaiden 3 is supposed to look phoenomenal as well...
CocoPUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 07:19 PM   #42
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frinky View Post
I could care less about playing movies on my game systems and right now br or hddvd don't matter. So it is too expensive. Not once did i put a movie in my ps2 or xbox. So i don't sound like a fanboy, i never would have bought a 360, it was a xmas gift.
Blu ray players themselves cost about 399 right now. So my point was simply this: Why spend that much on just a player, when you can have a PS3 with it!? If you're not even interested in playing Bluray movies, why comment on how expensive a "Bluray player that plays games" is? Obviously you're not familiar with how much these things cost. So thank you for making my point for me
Old 10-03-2007, 07:38 PM   #43
snappahead
Producer
Producer

Yeah...Lair has a few moments. Close inspection it falls apart, but I was impressed at first. Heavenly Sword is a pretty game. Haven't played much of it, but what I've seen does look good.

I think you mean NG 2. Last I heard, it was a 360 exclusive though. Has that changed?
snappahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 07:42 PM   #44
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
Yeah...Lair has a few moments. Close inspection it falls apart, but I was impressed at first. Heavenly Sword is a pretty game. Haven't played much of it, but what I've seen does look good.

I think you mean NG 2. Last I heard, it was a 360 exclusive though. Has that changed?
there's one that is only ps3 right now...soon to come to xbox that is supposed to be awesome....unless im thinking of a different game..
Old 10-03-2007, 08:12 PM   #45
snappahead
Producer
Producer

Could be Unreal your'e thinking of? That's the only one that comes to mind anyways. Looks awesome and it's coming to the PS3 first.
snappahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 08:40 PM   #46
DSET
The Secret Six

ninja gaiden is just same as the first game
so its just ninja gaiden 1 they call it sigma cuz its next gen and theres extra content
DSET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 09:20 PM   #47
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
Could be Unreal your'e thinking of? That's the only one that comes to mind anyways. Looks awesome and it's coming to the PS3 first.
I don't know anymore....I work next door to a GameStop...
I'll have to go check again..