Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-29-2019, 10:38 AM   #1
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

SSC Change to Waitlist conversions... READ IF YOU HAVE ANY!!!

Not sure if any of you know this but SSC has changed the way the Waitlist conversions work with ZERO notification...

So now you will get an email with a link to "Check it out". You have anywhere from 28-48 hours to respond to that link, if it works, and you happen notice the email in your SPAM folder... My link did not work and I called first thing this AM and it was too late... /angry as F*ck...

SSC will no longer automatically convert your WL and charge your card which is complete bull$hit as I don't want to have to monitor my several WL items since I already agreed to purchase by placing my name on the F'n wait list.
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 10:42 AM   #2
Y3E
Gen 13

I received a w/l notice in my inbox and it brought me to the order page when I clicked on the link. I like this way better as it allowed me to use reward points or promo codes and flex it.

Just be sure to flag the SS mail as not junk.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 10:46 AM   #3
bangooface
Blue Falcon

That's funny. Just checked the site and all my WL orders are gone?
bangooface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 10:48 AM   #4
Y3E
Gen 13

Go to you account and look for the Waitlist button. It is no longer listed in your Orders page
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 11:01 AM   #5
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Crap! I don’t want to miss a few items. Must hurry to check.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 11:36 AM   #6
Blacksunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
Go to you account and look for the Waitlist button. It is no longer listed in your Orders page
That change with the WL button was awhile ago. No issue there but now the way your WL actually converts is manually dependent based on a short time window by the customer replying to an emailed link. That typically goes into your SPAM folder as well.

Instead of the WL order automatically converting when available........

If you don't respond to the emailed link within I was told 48 hours you lose your WL. Based on the email times I only had 28 hours. The link did not work and when I logged into my account the WL was gone. Called SSC first thing this AM and was told it was too late..................................................
Old 03-29-2019, 11:39 AM   #7
TD980
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
That change with the WL button was awhile ago. No issue there but now the way your WL actually converts is manually dependent based on a short time window by the customer replying to an emailed link. That typically goes into your SPAM folder as well.

Instead of the WL order automatically converting when available........

If you don't respond to the emailed link within I was told 48 hours you lose your WL. Based on the email times I only had 28 hours. The link did not work and when I logged into my account the WL was gone. Called SSC first thing this AM and was told it was too late..................................................
Sorry buddy, SSC is not making it easy for customers to stay with them with price jumps and declining service
TD980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 11:40 AM   #8
MPCanes
The X-Men

I wouldn’t take that answer from CS. That’s a major change to a workflow and of course they gave us 0 warning.

What the ---- is going on over there? I sent CS an email a week ago and have yet to hear back. It’s like PCS was an infectious disease that is spreading through the host.
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 12:48 PM   #9
Blacksunn

Just got an email from SSC and they were able to reinstate my WL to a PO...

I don't feel CS is the issue at all. They have been nothing but professional and over supportive. I feel bad they ahve to give hte bad news all the time... The issue is the recent changes to long standing procedures without advance warnings to the community. Better yet invoke these new changes on new orders with a disclaimer you have to mark off... So at least we are aware.
Leave the old PO's the way they are.......

Make sure you are checking your emails for WL conversions going forward!!!
Old 03-29-2019, 12:53 PM   #10
FJC
Midnighter

Thanks for the warning. I've got the EX Green Arrow PF on WL.
FJC is online now   Reply With Quote