Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 04-02-2017, 02:23 AM   #1271
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
They painted it up and then glued the painted pieces together and shipped it. It arrived all broke up. There was more to it than that, because they ended up recasting the molds to make future Valkyrie statues. From the last vid Arahom released it looked like they were getting ready to paint and ship again.

This was the first of the statues that they said would ship as soon as it was paid off. Oh well...
Sinking ship...
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 03:49 AM   #1272
SAB380
The X-Men

They're not going anywhere.
They've been operating like this for near a decade.
Just click through the pages on this forum and enjoy the way back machine.
This is not a rational hobby and not full of rational people

Arahom is the only one bonkers enough to attempt pieces like Conan: The Sacrifice and Tarzan: Primal Rage.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 09:00 AM   #1273
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
They're not going anywhere.
They've been operating like this for near a decade.
Just click through the pages on this forum and enjoy the way back machine.
This is not a rational hobby and not full of rational people

Arahom is the only one bonkers enough to attempt pieces like Conan: The Sacrifice and Tarzan: Primal Rage.
I used to say the same thing, but it's different now. They have had a continual decline in what they are doing. Their golden age was 2015 comic con. They were riding high off several really awesome pieces like medusa and queen of Vampires and a handful of other pieces. They had secured the Frazetta license and taken on Ehren as a sculpture. They were launching the comic line and everything looked bright.

Since then a series of bad luck and poor decisions have plagued them. The Frazetta line, though artistically was a success, was a financial nightmare. Statues like Arhian 1 suffered from mass shipping damage. Ares gold was shipped without a switchable head. Delay after delay in getting the product to people increased. Plus their comic line floundered.

They tried a kickstart comic project which failed. Then they lost Ehren to Blizzard. Although they said it was a mutual split, no one who owns a statue company "loses" talent like his unless they have too. ARH didn't have the resources to keep Ehren.

Then Arahom took on role as leed sculptor. Arian 1/3 was his first go, then Arkhalla Fight. At this point business had declined to a point that they could no longer sell enough statues to secure the production in the factories in China so they moved production to their offices... let me say that again... they created a statue factory in their office.

The comics continued to decline... they managed to wrap up Arkhalla and struggled out another issue of Arhian. Astria was dead in the water. The other comic projects like Sha-Ryn and the Mermaid comics, also were dead in the water.

Now they start to produce statues in their home factory. The sales hook is going to be that when you pay for your statue, it ships. No wait. Since then, they have not successfully shipped a single statue. The Valkyrie was to be taken back to design and new molds made. There is no word on the Succubus which is their last Ehren piece, though it's met with very mixed reviews. They made an Eve, but it's listed as sold out... which I very much doubt. Their last factory run piece, Arhian 1:3 was supposed to ship this month and they are still taking orders for it. That means it's at the minimum 3-6 months from production and that's if they even have the money to pay for the production.

On top of that, there last statue shipment was a hot mess. The Sha-Ryn and the Tarzan was delivered with missing parts and features and ARH turned its backs to customers like it did before with Ares.

So... looking at this steady and continued decline in the business, on going and continued failure to deliver product and what a lot of people would label
A criminal treatment of their customers... I'd say that it would be a very impressive feet for ARH to see 2018. And if it doesn't, Arahom only has himself to blame.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 09:49 AM   #1274
Marcel54
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I used to say the same thing, but it's different now. They have had a continual decline in what they are doing. Their golden age was 2015 comic con. They were riding high off several really awesome pieces like medusa and queen of Vampires and a handful of other pieces. They had secured the Frazetta license and taken on Ehren as a sculpture. They were launching the comic line and everything looked bright.

Since then a series of bad luck and poor decisions have plagued them. The Frazetta line, though artistically was a success, was a financial nightmare. Statues like Arhian 1 suffered from mass shipping damage. Ares gold was shipped without a switchable head. Delay after delay in getting the product to people increased. Plus their comic line floundered.

They tried a kickstart comic project which failed. Then they lost Ehren to Blizzard. Although they said it was a mutual split, no one who owns a statue company "loses" talent like his unless they have too. ARH didn't have the resources to keep Ehren.

Then Arahom took on role as leed sculptor. Arian 1/3 was his first go, then Arkhalla Fight. At this point business had declined to a point that they could no longer sell enough statues to secure the production in the factories in China so they moved production to their offices... let me say that again... they created a statue factory in their office.

The comics continued to decline... they managed to wrap up Arkhalla and struggled out another issue of Arhian. Astria was dead in the water. The other comic projects like Sha-Ryn and the Mermaid comics, also were dead in the water.

Now they start to produce statues in their home factory. The sales hook is going to be that when you pay for your statue, it ships. No wait. Since then, they have not successfully shipped a single statue. The Valkyrie was to be taken back to design and new molds made. There is no word on the Succubus which is their last Ehren piece, though it's met with very mixed reviews. They made an Eve, but it's listed as sold out... which I very much doubt. Their last factory run piece, Arhian 1:3 was supposed to ship this month and they are still taking orders for it. That means it's at the minimum 3-6 months from production and that's if they even have the money to pay for the production.

On top of that, there last statue shipment was a hot mess. The Sha-Ryn and the Tarzan was delivered with missing parts and features and ARH turned its backs to customers like it did before with Ares.

So... looking at this steady and continued decline in the business, on going and continued failure to deliver product and what a lot of people would label
A criminal treatment of their customers... I'd say that it would be a very impressive feet for ARH to see 2018. And if it doesn't, Arahom only has himself to blame.
That sums it up quite nicely. I am glad I have nothing on order with them anymore.
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 01:44 PM   #1275
outlikealight
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I don't understand the doubts
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	01681bff5157ac7f65684835976c1b981379b2b7d12e4a71b26166bf477f83f4.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	103385  
outlikealight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 01:49 PM   #1276
outlikealight
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Everything is completely ok!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	raknjt.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	103386  
outlikealight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 02:00 PM   #1277
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I have nothing from them so at this point I don't care.When eventually they release Hades it has better be when they are back on track.I think 2017 for them is to get themselves back on their feet and clear all their problems and just come back with a bang for 2018.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 04:21 PM   #1278
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Just speculation, but perhaps they went through with the 100 minimum on Arhian but haven't yet sold 100. Spencer said they are on track for shipping them out this month, so that scenario seems likely.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 04:47 PM   #1279
yeek

Just curious, anyone waiting on a statue repair still?
yeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 05:24 PM   #1280
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Just speculation, but perhaps they went through with the 100 minimum on Arhian but haven't yet sold 100. Spencer said they are on track for shipping them out this month, so that scenario seems likely.
I hope you are right and I am wrong. If Spencer said they were on track they just might be. He was pretty accurate with the medusa shipments. I asked about that in a recent email but I'd guess my emails are at the bottom of the list to be answered because they are nasty and poisonous.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote