Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 05-10-2019, 11:59 PM   #671
darren1228
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
He can like his piece his analysis was absolute trash. There wasn’t a single good thing said I find it retarded that one of best Hulks to come along gets trashed like that . Imo that’s trolling .

Btw there is no high horse here I collect everything from all different brands so please don’t put me into a category . You don’t know what the f—k you’re blabbing about ok
How did he trash the XM piece? Please enlighten me. He pointed outs anatomical reasons he didn’t like with the XM piece? Did he say it was the worst Hulk ever made? He said it was mediocre it’s not the end of the world. I don’t know that much about anatomy but I just think it looks like your average Hulk statue (def better than the Iron Studios one though). XM best Hulk ever? Don’t see it at all. Grow some thicker skin if you can't accept that not everyone thinks it's "the best Hulk ever made!!!!!"
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 12:49 AM   #672
kolektan
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
He can like his piece his analysis was absolute trash. There wasn’t a single good thing said I find it retarded that one of best Hulks to come along gets trashed like that . Imo that’s trolling .

Btw there is no high horse here I collect everything from all different brands so please don’t put me into a category . You don’t know what the f—k you’re blabbing about ok
maybe you should give us some insight why XM Hulk is one of the best in scientific manner. I know art is subjective, but at least you can always explain why this on piece is good and the other is not.
if Tarksis analysis was wrong, could you elaborate why?
you know, for the sake of healthy discussion.
kolektan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 01:00 AM   #673
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

It comes down to not everyone can buy it so they hate on it. If it were priced for the masses it would be the rant of the forums . Peace

I don’t break anatomy down because I like statues not analyzing muscles because some guy who gave me his life story of body building in his 7th post on this forum . That’s weird . Pictures can do the talking and there are plenty of them online , you tube when I get mine I’ll post lots in my collection page . Yes I have a collection page not a poser . Thanks
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 01:13 AM   #674
Tarksis
Justice League

Quote:

What is so funny is that I joined Statue Forum because I saw this thread and someone asked if there was anyone who purchased it. Originally, the only thing I said about the XM piece was that I thought it was smaller (which I am fine to be wrong about by the way) and that I did not want a classic HULK...until Stubby came at me like a jealous girlfriend. How old are you Stubby? Are you that pathetic that you call me a joke and retarded without addressing a single one of my observations? Please enlighten us? Almost all of your posts have been a string of unintelligible thoughts. You're a joke man, you offer nothing to the conversation. Have fun with your mediocre statue that you only like because you are convinced "other people think it's the best". How about you develop your own opinion instead of parroting XM forums.
Tarksis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 01:17 AM   #675
Tarksis
Justice League

I can almost hear the frantic typing of your chubby fingers.
Old 05-11-2019, 01:32 AM   #676
Tarksis
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
Unless you switch to their side and proclaim XM’s Hulk as the greatest Hulk piece ever made you will always be a “troll.”

Don’t mind them at all. Enjoy your piece no need to explain yourself at all to the insecure thinned skinned posters.
Thanks Darren, all good. Stubby has been a great vehicle in letting me elaborate why I like this piece, especially over other fine examples like the XM HULK.
Old 05-11-2019, 01:33 AM   #677
darren1228
Zot

Quote:
It comes down to not everyone can buy it so they hate on it. If it were priced for the masses it would be the rant of the forums . Peace

I don’t break anatomy down because I like statues not analyzing muscles because some guy who gave me his life story of body building in his 7th post on this forum . That’s weird . Pictures can do the talking and there are plenty of them online , you tube when I get mine I’ll post lots in my collection page . Yes I have a collection page not a poser . Thanks
I think you need to take a look at the mirror.
You call his valid criticism trash.
He never once insults you or the XM piece
Yet you Insult him and body building.
You also don't oppose his points with any valid reasoning because "you don't need to"
And everyone who doesn't like the XM piece "can't afford it"

And somehow he is the troll.
Yeah nice try.
darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 01:49 AM   #678
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

Quote:
This thread is a joke. Feedback of 7 but 100% of that is trolling. We have a Doctor in the house . The diagnosis please ...wtf are you talking about
Someone needs a vacation. See you in a month.
Old 05-11-2019, 05:05 AM   #679
prototypy
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

XM is not good,neither Daniel Bel.No insult,it is fact.
prototypy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 06:23 AM   #680
French Cancan
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarksis View Post
I can almost hear the frantic typing of your chubby fingers.

You are a gentleman. It's a pleasure to read your comments.
Hopefully you'll persevere on Statue Forum.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote