Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 01-31-2023, 03:44 PM   #41
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Was that the swimming pose one? I liked that also. I do quite like the design in general. If Prime 1 made a nice 1/4, I'd consider it for sure...
That swimming one was the diorama version if I remember correctly. The one I meant was the regulr standing 1/6, not sure what their name was for it. I actually had 2 of them, and they were completely different colors. Good QC as usual from SS I sold it many years ago when I got their 1/4 Maquette line. but unfortunately they never did a Resurrection one for that set.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 03:56 PM   #42
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
I don't think sideshow actually made those, just purchased a run from Fewture. Did the same with their predator on horse piece too.
Not sure who actually did the production, was very new myself at the time, but got it from sideshow and was in a sideshow box and all that jazz.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 05:39 PM   #43
VILE GUILE
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
That swimming one was the diorama version if I remember correctly. The one I meant was the regulr standing 1/6, not sure what their name was for it. I actually had 2 of them, and they were completely different colors. Good QC as usual from SS I sold it many years ago when I got their 1/4 Maquette line. but unfortunately they never did a Resurrection one for that set.
I have the SS Alien Resurrection Diorama swimming piece & it's still pretty nice for a small shelf piece. I posted pics of it next to the other 3 Aliens in the set I own. I sold my SS Jungle Hunter Dio about three months ago. Gotta better, bigger version on the way. The Predator one's were painted pretty awful, like netting was black paint. That one didn't age so well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230131_170739.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	267.0 KB
ID:	158639  
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote