Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-23-2022, 02:12 PM   #3471
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
They might arrive before Chinese New Year but I kinda doubt it.
Yeah kinda depends, once production starts it's usually quick but this is a large complicated statue. Prob will take longer than most.
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 12:25 AM   #3472
FACEBOX
Fantastic Four

I might be in the minority, but still refuse to buy the bust on principle.
Their ES being less than I thought, while the full statue's being about 500 more than I expected.

Really looking forward to sharing the experience when they start to ship. I do think it will be delayed to to how intricate each piece should be. Either way, I'm excited.
FACEBOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 05:08 AM   #3473
Liquid75
Shadowhawk

You're definitely not in the minority as less than a 1:3 of the statue's buyers got the bust.
Liquid75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 06:49 AM   #3474
Mr. Shoosh
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid75 View Post
You're definitely not in the minority as less than a 1:3 of the statue's buyers got the bust.
It certainly seemed like we were banning together in the beginning. But I think the ?waitlist? tactic influenced more and more to jump ship. I think our battle of principle is gradually declining and Prime 1 is at their desk like:

Click image for larger version

Name:	75CF05D0-3E3C-4007-903A-D26AE907DC07.gif
Views:	6
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	154065
Mr. Shoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 12:17 AM   #3475
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Shoosh View Post
It certainly seemed like we were banning together in the beginning. But I think the ?waitlist? tactic influenced more and more to jump ship. I think our battle of principle is gradually declining and Prime 1 is at their desk like:

Attachment 154065
lol, probably. At the initial crazy price of the msrp, I don't think it will get too much higher in price even if it's a hit. I still think this will be an in-stock product when ready to ship.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 01:41 AM   #3476
Blade3327
Nightwing

Man, I'm just itching to see production pics. Either this is the statue of the century or I save $3K. Which brand of good news will it be, Prime 1?
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 12:47 PM   #3477
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
Man, I'm just itching to see production pics. Either this is the statue of the century or I save $3K. Which brand of good news will it be, Prime 1?

Same, except $5k.

TBH, now I have the 1/4 and it's so much better than I ever expected, I'm starting to question the sanity of paying so much money for this and if I actually need it.

If they really knock it out the park, I'll keep it and probably call it a day for statues in this price range. I'll be more than happy for this to be the centrepiece of my collection. I'm actually happy that their City Hunter was so disappointing...
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 10:39 PM   #3478
VILE GUILE
The X-Men

Talking

Hey Pred Heads... Just wanted to say that my hometown in FL just got rocked by Hurricane Ian's eye direct hit a few days ago, but I'm still standing &
my is collection too! Lol...

Water surge came one inch from flooding my house and loosing my lively hood. It was a traumatic experience and I still don't have any electric & water. I'm living like a friggin' cockroach now, but thankfully my house survived & my family! Others 20 minutes away got there entire houses washed away by the storm...

Anyways I'm still pumped now knowing I'll get this 1/3 JH in my collection!!!!
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2022, 10:48 PM   #3479
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by VILE GUILE View Post
Hey Pred Heads... Just wanted to say that my hometown in FL just got rocked by Hurricane Ian's eye direct hit a few days ago, but I'm still standing &

Water surge came one inch from flooding my house and loosing my lively hood. It was a traumatic experience and I still don't have any electric & water. I'm living like a friggin' cockroach now, but thankfully my house survived & my family! Others 20 minutes away got there entire houses washed away by the storm...

Wow so unreal that Ian came that close. We had tons to g wind and rain but were spared the worst of it.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 12:33 AM   #3480
Mr. Shoosh
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by VILE GUILE View Post

I know the feeling. Michael hit us directly in Panama City 4 years ago. If you?re anything like we were, don?t expect deliveries for a couple of weeks. I?ll help where I can and can try to get you a care package if need be. I know there were good people in neighboring areas that took care of us so I?d like to pay it forward. PM if you?d like.
Mr. Shoosh is offline   Reply With Quote