Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-17-2024, 10:41 AM   #461
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Sexy random spot babe has an ES almost 3 times the amount of Batman Gaslight by Gotham.

Boobies = Bank
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 11:19 AM   #462
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Sexy random spot babe has an ES almost 3 times the amount of Batman Gaslight by Gotham.

Boobies = Bank
Boobies = Gods gift to humanity. There's no tragedy, no catastrophic event, no level of human misery or suffering that can't be solved by the application of boobies.

If I was a woman, all I would do is stare at my own chest....

That said, the reason for the "random babe" being 3 x the ES of Batman, might just be because people are sick of Batman, and the characters' over-saturation in the figure industry.

At this point, I'd rather buy a statue of a smurf then endure another Batman figure release.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 01:48 PM   #463
qz33
Baron Zemo

Starlet is just that appealing.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 01:52 PM   #464
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Presumably Deep Down will be 800 also?
Although i get the impression Mr. Sin (Ursula) is the more popular of the two. Deep Down just might have a lower ES than 800
My bet is "no". The reception (at least here and on other Facebook chats) is pretty positive for Ursula. I haven't heard that same positive chatter for Deep Down. My guess is 500.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 03:21 PM   #465
Agent_J.Warren
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
My bet is "no". The reception (at least here and on other Facebook chats) is pretty positive for Ursula. I haven't heard that same positive chatter for Deep Down. My guess is 500.
I was excited for Deep Down. Not anymore. Waiting to see production photos. Not risking it.
Agent_J.Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 04:28 PM   #466
Gyro Zeppeli
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post

Boobies = Bank
Next time Sideshow should make the exclusive for their Batman statue giant magnetic breasts you can add on
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 05:16 PM   #467
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Boobies = Gods gift to humanity. There's no tragedy, no catastrophic event, no level of human misery or suffering that can't be solved by the application of boobies.

If I was a woman, all I would do is stare at my own chest....

That said, the reason for the "random babe" being 3 x the ES of Batman, might just be because people are sick of Batman, and the characters' over-saturation in the figure industry.

At this point, I'd rather buy a statue of a smurf then endure another Batman figure release.
You will have your chance to buy both a smurf and with boobies once Mystique goes up for PO. Imagine a sexy lady statue having a higher ES than Batman or Deathstroke. It's almost like men and women are different. Don't tell anyone. Shhh...
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 05:23 PM   #468
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
Next time Sideshow should make the exclusive for their Batman statue giant magnetic breasts you can add on

What?! ...no.

That's what Batgirl, Batwoman, Catwoman, Huntress and Talia are for. Oh ...and Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, too.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 08:10 PM   #469
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
What?! ...no.

IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 09:36 PM   #470
Buttmunch
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Finally broke down and ordered Mr. Sin. With the edition size set, it may wait list before she starts shipping. Once my next thank you for your order, here is $20 off comes through I’ll order Deep Down. The squid attack made that the more appealing piece initially but the behind the scenes video with Harbottle really sold me on Mr. Sin and I fell in love with the stairs.

I don’t know if it’s Charlie’s Angels doing it, but there really feels like there needs to be at least one more to this line before they end it.
Buttmunch is offline   Reply With Quote