Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-19-2019, 09:34 PM   #1201
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
About time that SS announce the next wave....
Maybe a video tomorrow?
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:50 PM   #1202
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Wave? This is sideshow, we’re blessed to see as many as they’ve done. Cable and Gambit and that’s it for it all. Lol.

But seriously I do hope there’s more. I’m still in for Magneto, Juggernaut is a maybe, unless they mess up Gambit in for him but I’d like to see something else I’d like to buy...preferably someone new like Nightcrawler, Beast, Iceman, Professor X, Archangel, Bishop, etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
Maybe a video tomorrow?
Lol
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 10:57 PM   #1203
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Gambit?
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 12:38 AM   #1204
101son
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vecchio1 View Post
Gambit?
I second this ?
I mean I heard IGO hint at a ragin Cajun and a Russian on sideshow live quite some time ago but haven’t heard a lick of an announcement or any confirmation on this yet.
I really hope we get both them tho
Bring on gambit and colossus SIdeshow !!
101son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 07:46 AM   #1205
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Wave? This is sideshow, we’re blessed to see as many as they’ve done. Cable and Gambit and that’s it for it all. Lol.

But seriously I do hope there’s more. I’m still in for Magneto, Juggernaut is a maybe, unless they mess up Gambit in for him but I’d like to see something else I’d like to buy...preferably someone new like Nightcrawler, Beast, Iceman, Professor X, Archangel, Bishop, etc...
I know, right? I WISH they produced these like they do action figures, in waves!
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 12:58 PM   #1206
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101son View Post
I second this ?
I mean I heard IGO hint at a ragin Cajun and a Russian on sideshow live quite some time ago but haven’t heard a lick of an announcement or any confirmation on this yet.
I really hope we get both them tho
Bring on gambit and colossus SIdeshow !!
There’s been NO confirmation for Gambit.

I didn’t know about Igo’s hints but I’m going off a video from the previous SDCC. A sideshow rep hinted a Gambit was coming when the statue reviewer stopped at Rogue. Maybe someone knows which video I’m talking about? I don’t remember which YouTuber it was.

I’m glad I already have the Colossus PF because I can see a new Colossus automatically being a Maquette because he’s so tall but I bet they’d hunch him over or squat him down and we’d have like a 20” statue of this taller guy.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 02:21 PM   #1207
IzeroI
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:

I didn’t know about Igo’s hints but I’m going off a video from the previous SDCC. A sideshow rep hinted a Gambit was coming when the statue reviewer stopped at Rogue. Maybe someone knows which video I’m talking about? I don’t remember which YouTuber it was.

I’m glad I already have the Colossus PF because I can see a new Colossus automatically being a Maquette because he’s so tall but I bet they’d hunch him over or squat him down and we’d have like a 20” statue of this taller guy.
Believe it was in a SDCC video done by MCE. I'm not able to watch the video at the moment and I don't think we're allowed to post youtube videos on here anymore right?
IzeroI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 02:29 PM   #1208
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

The more these new prices keep going up, the better and better that old Colossus PF looks. I still need a 1/4 colossus for my team and XM is going to be way over priced and I'm afraid SS may be as well if they do release a new one. Still waiting for the "new wave" of male X-men to be released so I can make a final decision. Really hoping they do a 5 man silhouette like they did with the ladies.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 02:31 PM   #1209
Shaughn54

Quote:

yeah the sideshow rep video was from SDCC and it was by MCE
the Igo hint video was the SS live video showcasing the rogue statue.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 02:33 PM   #1210
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn54 View Post
The more these new prices keep going up, the better and better that old Colossus PF looks. I still need a 1/4 colossus for my team and XM is going to be way over priced and I'm afraid SS may be as well if they do release a new one. Still waiting for the "new wave" of male X-men to be released so I can make a final decision. Really hoping they do a 5 man silhouette like they did with the ladies.
That'd be cool. I'd love Colossus. Had the old one, but I couldn't take the fabric costume. He was cool, otherwise.

Cyclops, Gambit, Colossus and? I'd kill for a Nightcrawler.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote