Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-10-2020, 09:00 AM   #331
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post
I sent him an email on the 4th.
Never got an acknowledgment.
Sent another yesterday or the day before.
Still no reply whatsoever.

Sounds like I'm not missing out on anything though.

If he isn't close to having these finished, WTF would he care about checking shipping addresses? A month away? Sure, if they were that close I can buy wanting to verify addresses now and know if anyone is planning a change of address in that interim.

Another six months or more out? Anything could happen. He would just have to go through the same thing again. Makes no sense.

Unless, he's just trying to gauge how many people are still paying attention.
Well what I gathered from his FB post is if you don't reach out now and confirm then he is not making the statue you paid for years ago. Seems like a real slimeball move to justify why he wont have to honor a lot of the sales.

He should be contacting each buyer individually with the information he has on file, as well as posting the update on every avenue possible. To insure as many people see it as possible just in case their contact info is no longer the same.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 02:26 PM   #332
pdenham
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post

He should be contacting each buyer individually with the information he has on file, as well as posting the update on every avenue possible. To insure as many people see it as possible just in case their contact info is no longer the same.
EXACTLY.
He has the receipts. He has the emails on file.

Anything other than direct contact (to what... a dozen people left?) is very dodgy.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 06:30 PM   #333
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
I hear ya, I do not understand why he continues to act that way.
Wouldn't the shocking thing be if he didn't act that way? He isn't going to change.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 04:13 PM   #334
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
Wouldn't the shocking thing be if he didn't act that way? He isn't going to change.
Very true, but there is always that slim chance he could of gotten therapy over the years.

jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 04:58 AM   #335
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Well what I gathered from his FB post is if you don't reach out now and confirm then he is not making the statue you paid for years ago. Seems like a real slimeball move to justify why he wont have to honor a lot of the sales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post
EXACTLY.
He has the receipts. He has the emails on file.

Anything other than direct contact (to what... a dozen people left?) is very dodgy.
They have gone through multiple ordering systems and multiple personnel who manage it. Their operations are ... a mess. Arahom often seems to not know who has ordered what. This wouldn’t be the first time he’s asked customers to contact him with the information.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 02:56 AM   #336
Ehollywood
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Still waiting on my cats preordered in 2015.
Ehollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 12:05 PM   #337
stone eagle
Justice League

I guess you saw this posting on ARH Facebook page June 3rd.?
THE FRAZETTA HUNTRESS

This is an update on the delivery of the late Frazetta Huntress statues. We are finally at the point of resolving this situation.

It's been years, and most of you guys have been extremely patient, and I have no words to thank you all for hanging in there.

But I need you all to contact me now. My license with the Frazettas has expired back in 2015/16, so I cannot just produce these pieces like I produce our own ARH figures. The Huntress is a licensed figure, and there are restrictions on what I can do at this point, So please do not write me asking if we will make extras. We will not!

For those who have paid orders, and have not received them yet. PLEASE contact me. There are several things to check, including your updated shipping address. It's been years, so it is natural that some of you guys must have new addresses at this point. I also want to make sure that I don't miss anyone. I will produce ONLY the strict number of pieces we owe, so if I miss anyone, there won't be another chance. Please contact me!

I also ask you all to share this info in forums and other Facebook groups, so all those with a late order can contact me.

This is an official notice and my confirmation that we are finally getting this resolved. It's been years, but we are finally going to resolve this problem now.

Please contact us through our customer service email: arhstudios@hotmail.com

Thank you all,
Arahom Radjah

Oh I see this has already been posted earlier in the thread and discussed, sorry.
Hope you get your back ordered statue soon!
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote