Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 02-14-2010, 09:17 PM   #1
Wolverine1
SNIKT!!! Keeping the pimp hand strong! Rot Minister of Nocturnal Security

2010 WWE thread!

Ok, its started off with a bang with Edge coming back and winning the Rumble.

Elimination Chamber is around the bend and it looks like Y2J is going to win. Possible Y2J/Edge for world title at Wrestlemania?

Oh my fav HBK. Whats going to happen? He going to get Undertaker or maybe HHH? Hope DX comes back.

Whats your fav stories? Lets start the thread!
Wolverine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:09 AM   #2
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

I'd prefer to see HHH win the elimination chamber and then have HBK beat him for the title at Wrestlemania.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:27 AM   #3
Simon Williams
Kindly Asked To Leave

Rumor is HBK is going to SD and he will take Morrison's spot in the EC since he "broke his ankle".So if that happens,HBK wins EC and goes to Mania for the title against UT.
Simon Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:03 AM   #4
Wolverine1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Williams View Post
Rumor is HBK is going to SD and he will take Morrison's spot in the EC since he "broke his ankle".So if that happens,HBK wins EC and goes to Mania for the title against UT.
See this is kinda messed up, somethings wrong with the plans somewhere. If Jericho doesnt win, then Edge fights Raw champion? HBK vs UT for the belt sounds awesome tho!

Maybe Shawn is going to severly piss UT off during the match. Enough to make him wanna fight him.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:16 PM   #5
TK-421
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

The Monday Night Wrestling Wars are back!

TNA moving to Monday nights!
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/storie...y_Night_.shtml

I am a long time wrestling fan, but I have to admit since the take over of WCW, things have not been the same. I read allot more about wrestling then I watch these days. Maybe a new Monday night war is what is needed to kick things up a notch.
While I know TNA is not on the same level as WWE, but maybe it they will force each other to do better.
TK-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:23 PM   #6
Primal
Batman

Is the WWE getting anywhere near the ratings they used to get when the Rock & Stone Cold were there? A couple years after they left I found the show to be very boring and have dropped it altogether. HATE that John Cena btw. Do they have any promising superstars that would make me wanna watch again?
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:41 PM   #7
TK-421
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
Is the WWE getting anywhere near the ratings they used to get when the Rock & Stone Cold were there? A couple years after they left I found the show to be very boring and have dropped it altogether. HATE that John Cena btw. Do they have any promising superstars that would make me wanna watch again?
The ratings are strong, but no where near what they used to be.
As far as stars worth watching....i think they are there, but I just do not care for most of the story lines. I do think they are pushing other members of thier roster more then they have in a long time.
TK-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:53 AM   #8
Wolverine1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
Well, the mainstays are still there: HHH, HBK, Cena, Batista, Undertaker, Jericho, Edge. Christain came back about a year ago. Right now The Hitman Bret Hart is feuding with Vince, not sure if you remember how "the screwjob" went down.

My favorites that are coming up: A high flyer named Evan Bourne, Sheamus (a Celtic guy the size of Cena), John Morrison (a rock star wannabe), and a few others.

No one will be able to capture what Stone Cold did tho. But its still fun to watch. Watch a few weeks in a row to get a better feel for it.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:21 PM   #9
Wolverine1

Who yall got tonight? Guessing Jericho is winning, hopefully HBK will. HHH walking away with the Raw belt?
Old 02-21-2010, 06:22 PM   #10
rychehitman
Galactus

What matches are on the ppv tonight CJ?
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote