Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 08-01-2008, 12:13 AM   #21
Level.2
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitViper View Post
I agree 100%. Trying to be positive but they just keep wearing me down. They didn’t even bother making enough of the Pan’s Labyrinth busts to offer to PG members. Instead they gave us the chance to buy those @!#$%$ chubby things. :mad:
Post of the year. LMAO
Level.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 01:34 AM   #22
faust
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdancer View Post
Wait!!!!!!

PLEASE don't tell me that the ONLY way Besides EBAY to get this piece will be to have to travel to LONDON to get it....???!!!!!!

PLEASE don't tell me this!!!!!!!

Please somebody write to me and tell me differently.

Galactic Marine mini bust will be made available to PGM after Forbidden Planet.
faust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:45 AM   #23
Sick SciSSor5
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

let's make a petition against all those Exclusive they are making, let's see howmuch people will sign it.

F**king d*cks at GG!!
no more GG stuff for me that's for sure!
Sick SciSSor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 10:48 AM   #24
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

I just wanna know why is it if GG makes 5 busts 3 of them are exclusives???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
armitage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:49 PM   #25
AndyT2
Doh!

Hehe how you guys across the pond moan, we get 2 great exclusives over here in 2 years and you MOAN. Its very expensive for me being a collector as all the damn exclusives are generally over in your backyard. Now dig deep like i always have to and take it on the chin, being a fan of gentle giants is a very painful and often expensive ride. Enough said..........
AndyT2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:58 PM   #26
The Big Man
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

I went to the Forbidden Planet launch of the Bly exclusive bust last year. I spoke to that rockstar bloke who owns GG and asked him back then if he had plans to do more exclusives in 2008. He ofcourse said yes as the fans seemed to enjoy the chase !!!

I just sort of nodded and walked off thinking 'you really have no clue'.

If i remember correctly last year FP put the bust on their website after the first couple of weeks. The demand for last years bust just wasnt as high as dont forget it is only one shop in the whole of the UK selling 2500 busts. Trust me they will be around for a while. Last year i got 3 Blys sold 2 and kept 1 and if I wanted to i could have bought countless Blys in fact someone i know bought 16 and he still is trying to get rid of them!!
The Big Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:17 PM   #27
MolokoPlus
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
On July 30, 2008 06:47 PM, Jewell Morson said...

The Holo Qui Gon Will be made available to the PG members in the near future. There will be quantities of the Galactic Marine made available to the PG members as well after the Forbidden Planet event.

We will be coming out with a Pan's Labyrinth Fawn in the traditional mini bust format that will be available on the web.

There you have it. Now everyone can calm down a little bit.
MolokoPlus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 03:52 PM   #28
Igo
Producer
Producer

Naw Moloko, people dont like reading stuff like that, they just want to keep calling GG "F**king d*cks!!".... It apparently gets more accomplished and is WAY more professional than making too many exclusives against the fans will.
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 12:36 AM   #29
Tattoo-X

Crap! I really wanted this one. I don't know what PG membership is. Could a member that doesn't want their's or someone in England let me know if they can help me out? THANKS!

BTW, is there any Forbidden Planet shops outside of London? I have a few friends in England.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:05 AM   #30
joy_division
My baby calls me the Loch Ness Monster, two great big humps and then I'm gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattoo-X View Post
Crap! I really wanted this one. I don't know what PG membership is. Could a member that doesn't want their's or someone in England let me know if they can help me out? THANKS!

BTW, is there any Forbidden Planet shops outside of London? I have a few friends in England.
yes there are, but it's a franchise sorta business. look up the username manpen for more details

IMO, they just should've made a snowtrooper - or maybe they are, and this is just a variant on it
joy_division is offline   Reply With Quote