Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 11-07-2017, 04:51 PM   #141
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
Hopefully all the details can be preserved for the production. He's going to be commanding that's for sure!
normally f4f only show pictures of factory samples, not prototypes I believe
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:10 PM   #142
BurningRage
Inhumans

I wonder if the people complaining didn't order the Mario statues in the line or know that the low numbers go to them first.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 08:48 PM   #143
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

man wish I d gotten that electroplated lucky cat mario, somehow completely missed it.
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 12:41 AM   #144
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Snake View Post
Oh yeah, I failed to mention the details. Without that, he's like an oversize vinyl you'd find at Toys R Us. The fit and finish on the base is sharp.
I trust in F4F's ability to knock anything out of the park. When they actually release their statues the ones that they show quality wise to us are the same ones that we get.

I'm sorry but a lot of companies show the best and master painted pieces and show amazing detail. When you get it, a lot of the small details vanish. F4F is top quality to me. That's also the reason why I broke up with most companies. I only order from 2 at this point. Not saying none of the other companies have quality, but they have consistency. I rarely see items from them that are so off the mark that you want to cancel. Plus f4f listens to the fanbase and make changes to make all of their products better.
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 01:48 AM   #145
dao2
Cyclops

Only company I know who does that is SS :P Some companies show protos that they don't match up to but they certainly are achievable, just factory fail. SS does some that just can't be reproduced at all :|

You're right though, I think F4F is very consistent. I've never got a bad piece from them. AND they've done a Skies of Aracadia statue. Who else would have done that? Nobody :| HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THEM?!
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 03:31 AM   #146
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Hmo is quickly rising to the top of my favorite companies to collect from and F4F could possibly join them depending.

I'm also collecting P1 and XM cause they seem to be great as well. SS is unfortunately near the very bottom.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 03:48 AM   #147
cosmic
Mephisto

worst preorder strategy ever, blind order, validation etc. all of these created preorder chaos. I hope F4F guys wont repeat this mess again
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 04:19 AM   #148
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
I wonder if the people complaining didn't order the Mario statues in the line or know that the low numbers go to them first.
Actually, you are wrong. The lower numbers do not automatically go to the people that bough the Mario Statues in the line because in order to be eligible for the lower number to match there Mario statues they have to have both Mario statues in the line as well as they have to authenticate it with F4F by registering it with them through their authentication process.

Once F4F verifies and authentication then you are eligible to receive a lower number first.

Alex already confirmed many people did not authenticate there Mario statues to be eligible in locking in there low number and he even stated before the validation button went live that many low numbers are still up for grabs.

He said not many collectors use the statue registration feature to lock in the matching numbers and just because someone bought the Mario statues doesn't mean they took the extra step to register them with F4F and Alex comment confirms this.
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 07:27 AM   #149
BurningRage
Inhumans

I would think anyone in the top 10 would authenticate their numbers. Less than a 100 is considered a low number to them. Low numbers doesn't make the statue more valuable. The funniest thing I read is people saying certain numbers are lucky and special to them. I guess we all have to have a little crazy in us to spend so much on this hobby though.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:37 AM   #150
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
worst preorder strategy ever, blind order, validation etc. all of these created preorder chaos. I hope F4F guys wont repeat this mess again

Totally, but I think they will go on with the procedur.
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote