Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 07-17-2016, 10:50 PM   #21
Pyrotwilight
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
My thinking is that this might be like trying to tell Robert DeNiro how to say a line or Eddie Van Halen how to play a guitar solo. Chances are that wouldn't end well... All this to say that the harsh reality is that not all artists are created equal. There are some artists who kind of reach that "can't tell them what to do" stage, if that makes any sense. Unless we're talking about something really inappropriate or something which really went against the grain of the interior pages, which these covers were not, there may be much ado about zip here. Incidentally, his WW covers didn't even come near the controversy of Minara's Spiderwoman cover.
Pretty much. Cho has a somewhat undestandable ego over how good he is and wanted to demand things he, in this situation, was not going to get.

But the only important part was they went against Rucka's vision. Rucka explained how it worked, Cho disagreed (despite being wrong given his position) and made himself difficult to work with.
Pyrotwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 03:35 PM   #22
carlito1978
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
Fantastic, I can't stand him or his stuff.
I'm with you. over rated IMO. the only thing surprising in all of this is why DC would hire him in the first place on their flagship female title given what he is known for.
carlito1978 is offline   Reply With Quote