Old 12-20-2015, 01:37 PM   #31
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

. .
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 05:20 PM   #32
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

I'm one of the biggest Terminator fans out there. That Legendary scale T800 bust is one of the few Terminator items I ever got rid of. Kept the T1000 only because there isn't much out there. As for Sarah, somebody just needs to make one. I'll buy them all if I have to.
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 02:04 AM   #33
darb
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriegsfuerst View Post
I'm absolutely happy with Sideshow's version of endoskulls, endoskeletons (all in beautifull, shiny chrom by the way...). All their Premium Format's of Arnold look stunning too and the upcoming endo bust is a bargain.
Regarding Sarah Connor, does anybody reall think a bust/statue of Sarah or Kyle Reese would yield any profit ? But I agree, when it comes to T-1000

A little bit less hate (as most SS haters order their stuff one way or the other anyways) and also less brown nosing please (I doubt you will get a discount from Chronicle...)
Brown nosing? Having seen this bust in person and that turd that ss put out years ago, this one wins by far. Don't even say anything as far as being a fanboy, I own just about every terminator piece sideshow put out. That new endo bust they are doing tho nice is far from accurate, and chrome isn't a deal breaker for me as long as the piece looks good. I've seen the pops statue they do and it really is fantastic, probably the bet likness of Arnold yet!
darb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 06:49 AM   #34
Pilky
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
I'm absolutely happy with Sideshow's version of endoskulls, endoskeletons (all in beautifull, shiny chrom by the way...). All their Premium Format's of Arnold look stunning too and the upcoming endo bust is a bargain.
Regarding Sarah Connor, does anybody reall think a bust/statue of Sarah or Kyle Reese would yield any profit ? But I agree, when it comes to T-1000

A little bit less hate (as most SS haters order their stuff one way or the other anyways) and also less brown nosing please (I doubt you will get a discount from Chronicle...)
I had the Sideshow T-800 bust and it was a total POS. I sent it back because the teeth were a joke. Yellow, buck teeth, that were worse quality than the cheap wax vampire teeth, you can buy during Halloween for a dollar. Sideshow wouldn't exchange it because they said they all looked the same. The photo is attached so maybe you should just quit calling people out for something you know nothing about.

Pilky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 10:16 AM   #35
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Would love to do a 1-1 T1 Skull and a New T2 skull....

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 10:51 AM   #36
Phil the sixth
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by darb View Post
That new endo bust they are doing tho nice is far from accurate
Of course I prefer accuracy if possible but I have to admit that the new Sideshow 1/1 endo bust is the nicest and most exciting one I have ever seen,despite it innacuracies.The design of the bust looks stunning imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Would love to do a 1-1 T1 Skull and a New T2 skull....

Paul
I hope Chronicle will have those T1 & T2 licenses one fine day...I'm not interested in anything TG,what an awful movie this was.
Phil the sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 05:25 PM   #37
Webb
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil the sixth View Post
Of course I prefer accuracy if possible but I have to admit that the new Sideshow 1/1 endo bust is the nicest and most exciting one I have ever seen,despite it innacuracies.The design of the bust looks stunning imo.

I hope Chronicle will have those T1 & T2 licenses one fine day...I'm not interested in anything TG,what an awful movie this was.
Same here,only T1 and T2.I bought the 1:4 Endo because "Looks like" from T1/T2 movies.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 10:14 AM   #38
Kriegsfuerst
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Sure buddy, kind of looks to me like one of the cheap recasts from eBay. I rather suggest, next time stop whining about SS especially here in the Chronicle thread as you obviously can't afford genuine merchandise.... And I surrender to post pictures of the set of (perfect) white teeth of all my (original) SS (shiny) endoskulls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilky View Post
I had the Sideshow T-800 bust and it was a total POS. I sent it back because the teeth were a joke. Yellow, buck teeth, that were worse quality than the cheap wax vampire teeth, you can buy during Halloween for a dollar. Sideshow wouldn't exchange it because they said they all looked the same. The photo is attached so maybe you should just quit calling people out for something you know nothing about.

Kriegsfuerst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 10:33 AM   #39
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

'Can't afford genuine merchandise'?

Enough with the failed attempts at put downs! That piece was direct from Sideshow.
You obviously haven't seen the quality of their re-released Busts.

Oh, and take your own advice regarding the whining
Collectorcol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 10:36 AM   #40
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
you obviously can't afford genuine merchandise....

Mine was exactly the same... And very much genuine as is his.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote