Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 12-22-2015, 01:18 PM   #41
jimmylace
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collectorcol View Post
I have lots of Sideshow pieces that I love but come on! When it comes to Terminator 1:2 scale Arnold Busts...

Sideshow suck. That's my view - they used to deliver back in the days of the 1:1 Predator bust and maquettes. Hope Chronicle get the AvP licenses one day (although there's no interest currently) Avatar 2 would be a good one to see them tackle also. I collect Hot Toys mainly, but aiming for JP/Terminator/Alien/Avatar statues up top!
jimmylace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 04:04 PM   #42
Webb
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilky View Post
I had the Sideshow T-800 bust and it was a total POS. I sent it back because the teeth were a joke. Yellow, buck teeth, that were worse quality than the cheap wax vampire teeth, you can buy during Halloween for a dollar. Sideshow wouldn't exchange it because they said they all looked the same. The photo is attached so maybe you should just quit calling people out for something you know nothing about.

Is this bust from 6 years ago or is this the re released ones ? I got the BD one older model and the teeth don't look like that.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 04:06 PM   #43
jimmylace
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webb View Post
Is this bust from 6 years ago or is this the re released ones ? I got the BD one older model and the teeth don't look like that.
It's the re-release. I wonder if a T:G 1/2 Sarah Connor bust would sell - no collectibles featuring her so far.
jimmylace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 04:29 PM   #44
Pilky
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webb View Post
Yes, the newer version.
Pilky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 07:33 PM   #45
darb
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriegsfuerst View Post
Sure buddy, kind of looks to me like one of the cheap recasts from eBay. I rather suggest, next time stop whining about SS especially here in the Chronicle thread as you obviously can't afford genuine merchandise.... And I surrender to post pictures of the set of (perfect) white teeth of all my (original) SS (shiny) endoskulls...
Clearly you have zero clue on what you are talking about lol... the original ones had decent teeth but the current ones look like this.. You should try to learn more than pretending to be a know it all who obviously doesnt....or a troll.

regardless enough back and forth and more on topic discussion
darb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 02:57 PM   #46
Kriegsfuerst
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Sure back on topic, I think it was how Sideshow is responsible for all the evil in the world and their sculptors are all demon's spawn...ohh wait... this means, they still have sculptors.....exactly....sulptors who still create out of talent and by their own two hands instead of letting 3D printers do their work....

And just for the records, I'm also totally cool if Chronicle will acquire the Terminator license one day. Competition is always best when it comes for us consumers. So far I can say to proudly own both endoskulls (from Chronicle and SS) and sorry Chronicle....CHROME will always look better. And guys, please don't bringt the movie-accuracy-point. Any visitor at my place, who sees them in a direct comparison, and who is absolutely not into collecting at all, liked SS' chrome version most so far (well to be fair, also my collecting buddies do)
It will go into round 2 as soon I get my life-size endo from Chronicle....but so far SS; 1..... Chronicle; Zero

Oh and regarding the 1:2 battle damaged Genisys Arnold from Chronicle. I've ordered it as well. It really looks killer, but I'm missing porosites in the skin...at least I can't detect them in the promo pictures....looks all a little bit too clean, 3D-printer-ish so far. But yeah go on guys... with all the SS hate.....Troll over "beep"
Kriegsfuerst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 03:58 PM   #47
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriegsfuerst View Post
Sure back on topic, I think it was how Sideshow is responsible for all the evil in the world and their sculptors are all demon's spawn...ohh wait... this means, they still have sculptors.....exactly....sulptors who still create out of talent and by their own two hands instead of letting 3D printers do their work....

And just for the records, I'm also totally cool if Chronicle will acquire the Terminator license one day. Competition is always best when it comes for us consumers. So far I can say to proudly own both endoskulls (from Chronicle and SS) and sorry Chronicle....CHROME will always look better. And guys, please don't bringt the movie-accuracy-point. Any visitor at my place, who sees them in a direct comparison, and who is absolutely not into collecting at all, liked SS' chrome version most so far (well to be fair, also my collecting buddies do)
It will go into round 2 as soon I get my life-size endo from Chronicle....but so far SS; 1..... Chronicle; Zero

Oh and regarding the 1:2 battle damaged Genisys Arnold from Chronicle. I've ordered it as well. It really looks killer, but I'm missing porosites in the skin...at least I can't detect them in the promo pictures....looks all a little bit too clean, 3D-printer-ish so far. But yeah go on guys... with all the SS hate.....Troll over "beep"
do you mean the pores in the skin because you can clearly see them in the picture. Personally I don't think you can beat 3D scans and prints when it comes to likeness' as in theory they should be perfect. When it's left to a sculptor you can always end with something like what sideshow put out and the fact they even approved that for release shows their standards.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 04:36 PM   #48
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

You ask people to stop dissing Sideshow then blatantly disrespect this companies work?
You throw personal insults at a member and totally ignore the fact that you were proven wrong in your assumptions.

Trying to work out if your hypocrisy is worse than you idiocy.
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 04:56 PM   #49
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Come on guys, let's keep it nice please, tis the season....
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 06:29 PM   #50
Kriegsfuerst
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Where exactly did I disrespect Chronicle's work so far? I probably ordered more stuff from Chronicle than you "haters" all together and I hope I don't sound like a total bragger right now. Some of you guys obviously can't handle to discuss on a decent level when it comes to Sideshow.....

Fact 1: that picture with the yellow teeth still isn't any proof to me if it's a genuine SS endo or a recast
Fact 2: I've seen many endos from Sideshow, the old versions, new versions and NEVER EVER seen a set of yellow teeth like them.
Fact 3: SS haters always gonna whine no matter what.

This thread is obviously also read by Chronicle itself. I'm pretty sure they can handle my opinion. I wouldn't order from them, if I don't like their products. If you would have to compare a Lamborghini with a Bentley, what's wrong to choose a winner ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collectorcol View Post
You ask people to stop dissing Sideshow then blatantly disrespect this companies work?
You throw personal insults at a member and totally ignore the fact that you were proven wrong in your assumptions.

Trying to work out if your hypocrisy is worse than you idiocy.
Kriegsfuerst is offline   Reply With Quote