Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 05-18-2019, 05:54 PM   #351
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLothos View Post
They're probably listening/reading, but I doubt it matters at this point. This seems to be the portrait they're moving forward with. If they do any changes at all, it'll be something cosmetic like possibly making her skin tone more alien orange than human tanned (and even that's a big "IF").

Yeah, those are some of the other small changes that would be a great help. The orange skin is a simple paint color change... so maybe. But filling out the hair near the portrait would be more sculpting... SSC won't be doing any of that.

The other big change is changing the booger she's holding to yellow or red clear resin.

I'd also be down for this enhancement!
Bigger chest at request of Jiggatron69
done for fun..

I think Starfire's chest fine looks fine the way Sideshow sculptors envisioned it/them.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 06:43 PM   #352
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Nope...not my cup of tea lol
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 09:06 PM   #353
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLothos View Post
The other big change is changing the booger she's holding to yellow or red resin.
It should be green.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 09:10 PM   #354
Jiggatron69
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Nope...not my cup of tea lol
I like those cups just fine
Jiggatron69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 01:13 PM   #355
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

15% off coupon and I'll order. Just saying in case your listening, Sideshow.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 02:46 PM   #356
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
It should be green.
I proposed near translucent red/orange because that's her original comics power color AND it'd be cheaper/easier to produce as they're using that already in her hair transition.

I proposed yellow because that seems to be the direction SSC was trying to go and it's one of the main colors the recent comic depictions seem to be using.

I'd be fine with a pure green from the cartoon's influence (which has also made it into the recent comics) as long as they used a near translucent resin to better sell it than the current snot fruit abomination.

All IMHO and presented as an attempt at constructive criticism for potential improvement (that wouldn't be too tough or costly to incorporate). SSC will do what they want and the market will decide from there.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 03:22 PM   #357
Demona
Martian Manhunter

The should just use the resin the used for the Green Lantern construct. They already have that formula.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 08:42 PM   #358
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

I felt inspired to have a Boob review. To compare this piece with a few previous pieces.

I would say this looks very real for someone with good size cha chas. More gravity pulling these as maybe she's lactating? Like an egg plant. The outfit is also letting them out to be more free.

Again. Very real looking to me where you can see them less defined on the outer sides with the fatty tissue of the boob as it is trying to burst out. Chain mail bra is crying and barely holding on.

My definition of perfect. But can these really exist in nature? Or only the miracle of modern science, great genes, or fantasy?

An athletic body in it's prime but again how can such low body fat support these gifts of nature? And they are sure stretching that bra like they are fighting under there.

2 for real.
2 for fantasy.

Just thought I would share some statue pics of boobs. Happy friday!
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 10:09 PM   #359
Comicbookguy
Hercules

This is a pretty hot looking statue. For collectors we may never get another. Buy this baby!
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 02:07 AM   #360
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
I felt inspired to have a Boob review. To compare this piece with a few previous pieces.

I would say this looks very real for someone with good size cha chas. More gravity pulling these as maybe she's lactating? Like an egg plant. The outfit is also letting them out to be more free.

Again. Very real looking to me where you can see them less defined on the outer sides with the fatty tissue of the boob as it is trying to burst out. Chain mail bra is crying and barely holding on.

My definition of perfect. But can these really exist in nature? Or only the miracle of modern science, great genes, or fantasy?

An athletic body in it's prime but again how can such low body fat support these gifts of nature? And they are sure stretching that bra like they are fighting under there.

2 for real.
2 for fantasy.

Just thought I would share some statue pics of boobs. Happy friday!
Aspen's massive gap implies silicone implants

There's always Angela

Angela has great hand sculpt/paint app
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote