Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 08-02-2018, 01:12 AM   #1801
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Something tells me PCS doesn't even have any more stock of anything.
WHY create a shipping label for pickup then?
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 01:44 AM   #1802
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
WHY create a shipping label for pickup then?
Maybe some type of automated thing. I have no idea why PCS does what it does anymore.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 05:05 AM   #1803
WolfAtTheGates
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Well apparently this wasn't shipped at all. Only a shipping label was created?
Yeah thats what happened to me, they kept saying it was shipping. Created a label and nothing, that was the final straw I canceled my combo. That was months ago now.
WolfAtTheGates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 12:30 PM   #1804
zadmax
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Well, here's the deal with my Battlecat EX order. I contacted customer service at PCS via email and got a reply fairly quickly from Heather about it. She stated that PCS originally received enough copies of the Battelcat statues to satisfy all they had on order, but due to issues with some of them (damage, poor quality, etc) they actually didn't have enough to cover all shipments to customers. Therefore, factory is making more of them, but they aren't expected until January or February of next year (2019). So that's about where it stands for me at least.

I thank Heather for her quick response, and I realize she has nothing at all to do with the current state of affairs with the problems some of us are experiencing right now. She seems to be doing the best she can (at least from my perspective).

Now, Sideshow not having the correct info about my order is a separate issue that I still need to follow up on should I decide I actually want to wait another 6 months or whatever on this statue. I am thinking about cancelling at this point though. The overall process has been very frustrating all around. Just been a terrible lack of communication from management at PCS on this as well.

They should have made some sort of announcement on their Facebook page or website regarding the issue, or at the very least contacted all those customers directly that were affected by this. The customers should not all guess or come to websites like this to try to get information or have to inundate Heather with order information requests when PCS is well aware there has been a problem for some time now. I can't believe I actually have another PCS order that will wind up taking even longer to receive than my Darkness statue did, which was over 3 yrs itself.

On the positive side, I am happy that Sideshow is now handling things on the distribution end. For the first time since becoming a PCS customer (4 yrs ago?) I can actually see ALL my orders on a website. Never thought I'd see the day.
zadmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 09:24 PM   #1805
BDoggWhite
Birdman

Guess who pops up in today's SS email solicitations? Yes, PCS He-man and EX Battlecat. Unreal.
BDoggWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 10:12 PM   #1806
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Shows that no one visits this part anymore, but eventually everyone will notice. They ain't going to be around in a year, so might as well burn the house down..
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 10:36 PM   #1807
zadmax
A day without sunshine is like... night.

So are they actually re-releasing He-man & Battlecat, or are they just listing them because of previous cancellations, etc? What was the original ES for these? It shows 700 for He-man and 200 for Battlecat EX on Sideshow.

I am still waiting for my EX Battlecat (yes, lol on me), but it's been so long, I honestly don't remember what the original ES size was for the EX on the PCS website back in 2015 (again lol). Just wondering if these listed on SS now are in addition to the original ES. Not that I really care at this point, I just want my darn statue already. And I was told I'd have it by Jan-Feb, but it is showing as Jul-Sep on Sideshow.
zadmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 11:06 PM   #1808
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDoggWhite View Post
Guess who pops up in today's SS email solicitations? Yes, PCS He-man and EX Battlecat. Unreal.
What another fake sell-out?
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 12:08 AM   #1809
BDoggWhite
Birdman

I think the only sell-out was the combo. However, with people waiting so long to get their Battlecat, or maybe even still waiting, this leaves me shaking my head. Not SS doing but they inherited a mess to clean up with PCS. I'm glad I got my combo last Spring. It's incredible...waited years for it though.
BDoggWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 04:55 PM   #1810
vujk
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I received this email on dec 28.

"
Eric Fetchet (Sideshow)

Dec 28, 3:16 PM PST

Hi Brian,

Thank you for the follow up.

While I empathize with your frustration, we cannot provide additional assistance for the Battlecats as Sideshow is not fulfilling these items.

I would suggest e-mailing the sales@pcstoy.com e-mail address for further assistance with regard to the Battlecat. I can also re-submit this information to PCS on your behalf. Any e-mail submitted to the customerservice@pcstoy.com e-mail address now route directly to Sideshow Support. "

Then I noticed this facebook post on jan 13.

Pop Culture Shock Collectibles presents He-Man's trusty steed - Battlecat! The Battlecat 1:4 Statue is approximately 33" long and features a helmeted head with LED eyes and unhelmeted head. https://buff.ly/2CatlRw

And I am still awaiting 2 refunds from other orders from a year ago.
vujk is offline   Reply With Quote