Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 05-24-2006, 06:26 AM   #41
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

i turned them on everywhere just now. it comes off by default. i just forgot in certain sections when i created them.
d rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 06:43 AM   #42
Primal
Batman

Cool. Thanx!
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 07:41 AM   #43
sculptguy
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d rod
HTML is on now in sculptor's corner. your other problem, don't really know. let's see if someone answers.

Thanks. I'll try the HTLM code then
sculptguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 11:32 AM   #44
carrillj
What's another word for Thesaurus?

So does this mean we are not supposed to link any pictures in the main forum anymore? Just curious, because I was told in this thread: http://statueforum.com/showthread.ph...723#post665723 , that I should be posting in the galleries, so the thread was locked. I can’t quite figure it out, because the thread was asking about a certain type of display cabinet and I posted some examples. Not sure how we are going to get much discussion if we can’t post pictures anymore, but if that’s the rules, then I’ll just have to deal with this. Can we get some clarification on this?
carrillj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 11:43 AM   #45
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrillj
So does this mean we are not supposed to link any pictures in the main forum anymore? Just curious, because I was told in this thread: http://statueforum.com/showthread.ph...723#post665723 , that I should be posting in the galleries, so the thread was locked. I can’t quite figure it out, because the thread was asking about a certain type of display cabinet and I posted some examples. Not sure how we are going to get much discussion if we can’t post pictures anymore, but if that’s the rules, then I’ll just have to deal with this. Can we get some clarification on this?
The Collection pictures threads are for pictures of collections, and to be replaced by the user galleries. Nothing says you can't start a new thread about display cabinets, post your pictures, and ask your questions. There is also the Collection comments threads where questions should be asked/answered. If you were posting pictures of display cabinets for the purpose of showing examples then you were posting them in the wrong thread and us mods didn't catch that.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:36 AM   #46
JDH
Agent of H.A.M.M.E.R.
Producer

The site says I don't have permission to upload photos in the User Galleries section. Did anyone else have the same problem?
JDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 12:34 AM   #47
ickwinzs
The Rock
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdh.goodgrief
The site says I don't have permission to upload photos in the User Galleries section. Did anyone else have the same problem?
I did
ickwinzs is offline   Reply With Quote