Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 06-01-2006, 09:25 PM   #1
Lucky
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Newbie looking for info

I'm new on this board.. someone on McFarlane board have sent this board in link and i'm very happy to see how the board is great for any bust or statue fan

i'm a big Star Wars fan and have start to collect statue 2 years a go.. i have buy several Koto and some Gentle Giant and i would like to know wich is the best? Koto or GG? Sideshow?? Attakus seems to be great but very expensive.. why?

Also Comicstatue is a great place to buy? I'm in Canada and buy most of my statue from a ebay seller (statuesandbooks) who have been great for me without a doubt but when i have take a look at comicstatue website i see price a bit lower than i pay for same figures.. so any info about statue and seller will be appreciate

thanks

Luc
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 09:58 PM   #2
Sniper
Objectivo Bastardo

Cool comsider yourself unlucky you found this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
I'm new on this board.. someone on McFarlane board have sent this board in link and i'm very happy to see how the board is great for any bust or statue fan

i'm a big Star Wars fan and have start to collect statue 2 years a go.. i have buy several Koto and some Gentle Giant and i would like to know wich is the best? Koto or GG? Sideshow?? Attakus seems to be great but very expensive.. why?

Also Comicstatue is a great place to buy? I'm in Canada and buy most of my statue from a ebay seller (statuesandbooks) who have been great for me without a doubt but when i have take a look at comicstatue website i see price a bit lower than i pay for same figures.. so any info about statue and seller will be appreciate

thanks

Luc
first let me welcome you , and say goodbye to any money you planned on saving.
as for comicstatues you can rest assured you get what you pay for from danny. He is an upstanding guy as well as a businessman. If there is a problem he will fix it, which I never had a problem at all with him.
I think it's better to buy from comicstatues than ebay anyday!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 10:25 PM   #3
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
as for comicstatues you can rest assured you get what you pay for from danny. He is an upstanding guy as well as a businessman. If there is a problem he will fix it, which I never had a problem at all with him.
agreed - danny (drod) - is the man - u wont be disappointed ordering form comicstatues.com
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 10:25 PM   #4
Lucky

thanks
Old 06-01-2006, 10:26 PM   #5
Mastermold
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
After reading recommendations from the board members here, I decided to do all my future statue orders through Danny (comicstatues.com). I spoke to him last week over the phone and in addition to having great prices he's also a great guy!
Mastermold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:37 PM   #6
Lucky

thanks

it hink i will start to looking to comicstatues.com before buying somewhere else...

but really confused about difference quality figures (Koto, Gentle Giant, Sideshow, attakus) Attakus seems to be better but a way more expensive..

someone can help me on quality product of compagny?