Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 03-09-2021, 03:12 PM   #281
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

I would have pulled the trigger on this in a second if I didn't have Hulk Transformation. Great piece and GOAT portrait.
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 12:07 AM   #282
pau123
Sailor Moon

Looks good
pau123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 03:27 AM   #283
ilsensine
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Never intended to get a Hulk statue. Sideshow version and the Transformation one tempted me, but saw this one and had to PO it. Best one I've seen.
ilsensine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 09:07 AM   #284
jmason0122
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilsensine View Post
Never intended to get a Hulk statue. Sideshow version and the Transformation one tempted me, but saw this one and had to PO it. Best one I've seen.
I agree. I have the Hulk Transformation from XM and it is glorious, but I feel that this Gladiator/King Hulk will be spectacular! The mere fact that you can switch between the two and get two totally different statues, is mind blowing. Definitely looking forward to getting him in hand.
jmason0122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 11:57 PM   #285
JAWS
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

It has been a long time since I have been tempted to PO a piece.. Granted a long time has been a little over a year lol... But still I was thinking about finishing my collection with my purchase of the Prime 1 Jungle Hunter Predator and the Prime 1 Big Chap Alien.

But here I am

1st - The statue is amazing!! It took a bit to grow on me as I was not a fan of Red Hulk and the blocky muscles... I felt this was the same way at first.. but the Gem Mint preview video won me over to just how beautiful this piece is. The face sculpt is the best Hulk face sculpt ever IMO.. and the muscle mass and veins are perfect for this piece.

2nd - The switch outs.. Man oh man that is so cool you get to go from Gladiator to the King! Love it.

3rd - Hulk is by far my fav comic character

4th - Planet Hulk is my fav Hulk story and I have read a ton of Hulk. Planet Hulk, the story, is brilliant, emotional and just about perfect. WWH is just freaking Fun and while its light on plot compared to PH that is just fine because after that epic we needed some good old fashioned Hulk Smash!!

5th - I have owned SSC original GH and PH.. This blows them both away.. I really liked the new GH but there was something missing in that piece. I have also owned a ton of regular Hulk statues.. This just seems to be next level with all the detail that comes with the PH set up.

So anyways

ORDERED!!!!!!!
JAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 08:51 AM   #286
jmason0122
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAWS View Post
It has been a long time since I have been tempted to PO a piece.. Granted a long time has been a little over a year lol... But still I was thinking about finishing my collection with my purchase of the Prime 1 Jungle Hunter Predator and the Prime 1 Big Chap Alien.

But here I am

1st - The statue is amazing!! It took a bit to grow on me as I was not a fan of Red Hulk and the blocky muscles... I felt this was the same way at first.. but the Gem Mint preview video won me over to just how beautiful this piece is. The face sculpt is the best Hulk face sculpt ever IMO.. and the muscle mass and veins are perfect for this piece.

2nd - The switch outs.. Man oh man that is so cool you get to go from Gladiator to the King! Love it.

3rd - Hulk is by far my fav comic character

4th - Planet Hulk is my fav Hulk story and I have read a ton of Hulk. Planet Hulk, the story, is brilliant, emotional and just about perfect. WWH is just freaking Fun and while its light on plot compared to PH that is just fine because after that epic we needed some good old fashioned Hulk Smash!!

5th - I have owned SSC original GH and PH.. This blows them both away.. I really liked the new GH but there was something missing in that piece. I have also owned a ton of regular Hulk statues.. This just seems to be next level with all the detail that comes with the PH set up.

So anyways

ORDERED!!!!!!!
I agree with everything you have said, the new run on the Hulk by Al Ewing is pretty darn good!!! I don't think you will disappointed with this statue. I have this on preorder as well and he will look great alongside with my XM Hulk Transformation. The mere fact that you can swap between King Hulk and Gladiator Hulk is just phenomenal! You get two fantastic pieces in one. XM never fails to impress.
jmason0122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 09:16 AM   #287
JAWS
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmason0122 View Post
I agree with everything you have said, the new run on the Hulk by Al Ewing is pretty darn good!!! I don't think you will disappointed with this statue. I have this on preorder as well and he will look great alongside with my XM Hulk Transformation. The mere fact that you can swap between King Hulk and Gladiator Hulk is just phenomenal! You get two fantastic pieces in one. XM never fails to impress.
I have been enjoying the Immortal Hulk very much. Love the Horror comic aspect to it.

Swap outs made this a must have for me.
JAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 09:41 AM   #288
Vader
Ghost

what was the price on this piece? did specfiction have it? can't decide if i like this as much as the sideshow one.
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 11:38 AM   #289
qz33
Doctor Doom

Would love to see an all Gladiator/King Hulk display. Some very fine statues from that source material.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 08:41 PM   #290
Royalguard
The Avengers

As others have stated looked at Gems proto and decided it was a must. This is my first Hulk statue, I missed out on the Transformation, and SS hulk.
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote