Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 12-08-2017, 03:39 PM   #111
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

400 ES, surprised it hasn't sold out already. But then again, most people aren't big dio collectors.
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 09:33 PM   #112
craigcliff1
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie21 View Post
400 ES, surprised it hasn't sold out already. But then again, most people aren't big dio collectors.
That is why SSC canceled the Star Wars diorama line.
I use to love waiting each 1/4 of the year for what new one would they would have. 7 years of that then SSC just canceled.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 05:06 PM   #113
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Yea, that's my next line of backwards collecting once I catch up w the SS Marvel battle line. They did some great work on those Star Wars pieces. Good news w IS deciding they're stepping up to be the majority recipient of my hard earned money. First batman v bane, then wolverine v juggernaut, then the Spiderman gang dio, now, the star wars battle & X-Men sentinel dios...not to mention the missing backwards collecting pieces of superman v doomsday, magneto v sentinel and Spiderman v venom. ::broke::
Old 12-13-2017, 03:31 PM   #114
WolverineFan
I am da law!

This statue hit the waiting list a few days ago. I wouldn’t be surprised if Wolverine vs juggernaut hits it soon with two popular characters.
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 11:35 PM   #115
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Decided to put them next to each other and I am not disappointed!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	7C0FEA1C-5499-43B0-8EE3-F64B6AE89A02.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	222.6 KB
ID:	110882  
Old 01-22-2018, 06:18 AM   #116
Nebulhym
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Looking amazing! Grats on your stunning pieces. I can't wait to see what their next diorama is. I am hoping Wolvie vs Juggie is shipping soon!
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 12:12 PM   #117
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulhym View Post
Looking amazing! Grats on your stunning pieces. I can't wait to see what their next diorama is. I am hoping Wolvie vs Juggie is shipping soon!
Thanks! I think Lobo on his bike fighting some intergalactic dude is next. Wolverine and Juggernaut are supposed to ship February. Hopefully that doesn’t get pushed back. I think I’m going to put it right next to Superman and doomsday on the left
Old 01-22-2018, 12:55 PM   #118
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Those two look great together. Congrats, They look fantastic together. I'll prob pay Batman off on Friday to not wait til mid Feb to get him. How much was shipping to you for it?
I'm torn on after I pay for XM Spidey & MJ, to track down Sup v DD or Magneto v Sentinel... we'll see which opportunity presents itself first I guess!!
Old 01-22-2018, 01:22 PM   #119
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie21 View Post
Those two look great together. Congrats, They look fantastic together. I'll prob pay Batman off on Friday to not wait til mid Feb to get him. How much was shipping to you for it?
I'm torn on after I pay for XM Spidey & MJ, to track down Sup v DD or Magneto v Sentinel... we'll see which opportunity presents itself first I guess!!
Thank you! They do look really good together. I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to keep them together for ever. Depends on what statues fit where in the upcoming releases but I’m going to try. Shipping was 51.03 and that’s from California to New York. I just seen in that thread that people have in hand pics of XM Spidey and MJ as of today. I have Magneto vs Sentinel on the opposite side of the shelf because I’m trying to keep Marvel and DC away from each other. Superman and Doomsday last year was easy to find because it just came out and now it’s a bit harder. I do see Magneto vs Sentinel for $1300 best offer. Maybe you can send him an offer for $900 and see how it plays out. That’s what I would do. Hell try $800 lol. You never know and then play the back and forth game with offers.
Old 01-22-2018, 03:39 PM   #120
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Man, this turned out great!
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote