Old 03-13-2012, 01:44 AM   #851
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILTY GEAR View Post
man, you change minds alot! lol

are u going to meet stan lee?
I know..im suppose to see him at Pittsburgh con for is autograph on my spidey comiquette,well at least that's the plan fingers crossed
Titanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 11:55 AM   #852
triggerman
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanchuck View Post
1/4 apocalypse

Size comparison to sideshow Thor
Where did you got those alternate hand? I believe those never issued. Also, how come paint was different from the previous one? Did you got a recasted piece?
triggerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 01:16 PM   #853
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggerman View Post
Where did you got those alternate hand? I believe those never issued. Also, how come paint was different from the previous one? Did you got a recasted piece?
Hey asshole don't come on my thread talking about a recasted piece this is the apoc you sold me repainted with a molded arm don't you owe 12 people money or should I use your banned off statueforum name courtmaster
Old 03-13-2012, 01:27 PM   #854
triggerman
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Hey asshole don't come on my thread talking about a recasted piece this is the apoc you sold me repainted with a molded arm don't you owe 12 people money or should I use your banned off statueforum name courtmaster
asshole?? are you hiding one person's name from recasting this piece? i even talked to the guy WHO SOLD you this one right now.

alternate hand never issued and now you have this??
Old 03-13-2012, 01:51 PM   #855
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Quote:
asshole?? are you hiding one person's name from recasting this piece? i even talked to the guy WHO SOLD you this one right now.

alternate hand never issued and now you have this??
Let's see what the mods say Courtmaster I don't have to explain anything to you....recast you gotta be kidding me..you remind me of a thief who calls the police saying ,"someone stole something from me"
Old 03-13-2012, 02:05 PM   #856
triggerman
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Let's see what the mods say Courtmaster I don't have to explain anything to you....recast you gotta be kidding me..you remind me of a thief who calls the police saying someone stole something from me
oh your trying to hide something so your working on another ban right? then good for you.

too bad the molder was not good enough and made some parts deformed...
Old 03-13-2012, 07:50 PM   #857
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Quote:
oh your trying to hide something so your working on another ban right? then good for you.

too bad the molder was not good enough and made some parts deformed...
Just a little while longer bro I've gotten six pms so far saying ," wow that's Courtmaster?? he took my money too, soon as the mods find out You've already been banned for one set of lies ..you'll have to get yet another alias maybe combine both?Triggermaster or Courtman
Old 03-13-2012, 10:26 PM   #858
Jokes-on-you
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Nice collection bro alot of great pieces
Jokes-on-you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:47 PM   #859
triggerman
Kindly Asked To Leave

oh how come you keep patronizing the products even if your knew the same guy at first? because you can get the pieces early so you can tease those guys who havent? you always want to be the first to received. too bad you made another issue to cover up these things?? you've been heated after i am asking where did you got this things? first word was asshole??? look at your self in the mirror and tell yourself who you really was. lucky you coz i havent got your old thread showing the REAL apocalypse you got which was i think 2 years ago. in which sent 3 times because it was replaced due to broken thing. and again, you immediately sold to Ebay. You dont need reveal the names here, their mature enough to know who they were dealing with at first.

Oh by the way, same thing happened to my flying superman and wolverine on log. Hoping i wont see those on this thread soon....
Old 03-13-2012, 11:14 PM   #860
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

What?Okay dude
Quote:
oh how come you keep patronizing the products even if your knew the same guy at first? because you can get the pieces early so you can tease those guys who havent? you always want to be the first to received. too bad you made another issue to cover up these things?? you've been heated after i am asking where did you got this things? first word was asshole??? look at your self in the mirror and tell yourself who you really was. lucky you coz i havent got your old thread showing the REAL apocalypse you got which was i think 2 years ago. in which sent 3 times because it was replaced due to broken thing. and again, you immediately sold to Ebay. You dont need reveal the names here, their mature enough to know who they were dealing with at first.

Oh by the way, same thing happened to my flying superman and wolverine on log. Hoping i wont see those on this thread soon....