Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 09-23-2017, 08:18 AM   #1
joy_division
My baby calls me the Loch Ness Monster, two great big humps and then I'm gone

Grant Morrison & Frank Quitely talk & Kelvingrove Art Gallery

Went down on Wednesday to see Grant & Frank give a talk at the Gallery/Museum where Frank's Exhibition was being held.

It was broadcast live on Facebook, you can watch it here.. Grant certainly gave some entertaining & interesting questions like right at the end when a kid told Grant that he went to the same primary school & how school shaped them, as him then Grant told a story about his secondary school Gym teacher who always pulled pupil's underwear in the changing room This from a kid's question!!

Signing afterwards then to a bar/restaurant & best pizza ever!

joy_division is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 02:31 PM   #2
Twarak
Doh!

It looks like a pleasant intimate meeting :-)
At such meetings with my friends I love the atmosphere. If people are nice and interesting, but they can also listen, the conversation is pleasant. At such meetings with friends we do various things. We play in RPG and Warhammer FB, but recently we play PS4 and Xbox in the Rocket League. Fun is great because we compete with each other. Lots of fun to get new items, some items you can just get. There are also crates in which random objects are hidden - not when rare and expensive. To open the crate, you have to buy a RL key to crate. My friend plays Rocket League on Xbox, I play PS4 - we both collect crates to get as many items, buy keys, and sometimes the same boxes. The new crate they introduced with the new season is the Accelerator Crate. Still, we get other crates like Champion Crate 1, Champion Crate 2, Champion Crate 3, Champion Crate 4. Each crate has a different item. We buy keys and rl items on Odealo, I share link with you https://odealo.com/games/rocket-league great game
Twarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 11:50 PM   #3
joy_division
My baby calls me the Loch Ness Monster, two great big humps and then I'm gone

Not at the art Gallery! Sold out & totally packed. I arrived late because I couldn't find my bus pass & no point paying full fare because I need ID to check into hostel. Then just as the bus left I found it in back pocket so I got the next & arrived just as the talked had started instead of having plenty of time due to heavy roadworks which was beneficial as I was right at the front for signings
joy_division is offline   Reply With Quote