Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 05-15-2017, 09:50 PM   #1
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Arahom Lies Yet Again...

I don't think many people really expect to get a lot of truth out of Arahom these days. I know I don't.

However, when he sent me an email in reply to a Facebook comment, saying he was going to cancel my order and refund my money, I sort of believed that. I mean, as a man, I sort of had some respect for his "tough guy/bully" approach. Basically it was like he was flinging my money back in my face and telling me to kick stones.

But guess what...

It's been a week, which is what he said, and no refund. And as of Friday, Spencer had no idea I was to get anything canceled or refunded. I called again today and got no answer... left a message and got no reply.

So another lie. And this one is even worse than having his people say things are on schedule when they are not, or that they don't know what's going on with a statue when they do, or saying statues will ship after the last payments are made and then don't, or that refunds will be given and then are not...

This one is worse because he was trying to be a tough guy and hurt me by canceling my order... you know what Arahom, next time you get pissed off at something someone says and tell them you're going to do something to them, do it. That's what men do.

If you can't refund my money, because you're too broke, too cheap, or some other mysterious and secret reason, then just keep your mouth shut and send me my statue.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 10:33 PM   #2
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Post your original email that was sent. Just edit out your personal info. Then post his reply as he sent it minus your personal info. That's the way to bring heat on him and make your case legit.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 01:43 AM   #3
cosmic
Mephisto

no surprise here, but I think for some noobs his FB video worked, as some ppl believe every crap they hear from him
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 03:30 AM   #4
dao2
Cyclops

even if they believe him it's not like it matters, they don't have anything up for sale yet :P so say they believe, so what? something has to happen for it to matter :<
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 05:08 AM   #5
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
Post your original email that was sent. Just edit out your personal info. Then post his reply as he sent it minus your personal info. That's the way to bring heat on him and make your case legit.
He wrote:

ARHIAN FOREVER is not your ARH Studios last statue because I'm canceling your order right now.

Spencer will issue your refund this week. I'm also returning your Queen of Vampires statue. Spencer will send you an invoice for shipping as well. Once the invoice is paid we will return your piece.

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.

My reply:

Thank you very much. I appreciate that. Will I be refunded for Sha-Ryan as well?

I've heard nothing past that. I can't post my Facebook comment because he hid it. He also dropped me from his Facebook list I believe. I might go and see if I can sign up again so I can follow his tricks.
Old 05-16-2017, 05:35 PM   #6
The13thWarlock

No replies to calls or emails... and he gripes when people complain on his Facebook. Last call and email was sent today. It's really not hard to do the right thing Arahom... come on.
Old 05-18-2017, 05:48 PM   #7
SAB380
The X-Men

You really need to demand he not send you the refund.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 07:41 PM   #8
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

I suddenly find myself coming to this section a lot, just to see what is happening with Warlock.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 11:47 PM   #9
The13thWarlock

I'll give an update...

The first weeks goes by and no refund. So I start to call and email daily. Of course no one answers the phone... the miracles of caller ID. Finally I get an email from Spencer saying he got the go ahead to refund me for Arhian...

"This is Spencer from ARH Studios. I wanted to let you know that I have spoken with Arahom and he has authorized the full refund of your Arhian Forever as well as the shipment of your Queen of Vampire statue. He has not authorized the Sha-Ryn refund and instead wishes for me to ship it to you.

Before I can ship your Queen of Vampire, I need you to confirm that you only sent the body to us to work on and your shipping address."

My reply...

"Inform Arahom that the Sha-Ryn that he sold me had a removable top and the Sha-Ryn we wants to send me does not. I have no use for a statue that I can't display topless. We have been down this road. Sending me Sha-Ryan would be the equivalent of just picking any statue box and shipping it out to me... it's not what I ordered. And it's not my fault in any way that the piece was made wrong.

As for the Queen, yes, just the body/arms. I have the base, skulls, bats and chalice here."

So Spencer replies and he says that he's forwarding my message to Arahom. Now, things go silent again and I send this...

"Any word on the Sha-Ryn refund? And I still have not received the refund on my credit card for Arhian."

The reply I get is as follows:

"Arahom has asked that I let him work with your situation. I am ready to ship your Queen of Vampire statue, I just need to know what you sent as far as parts go."

Wow... personal service from Arahom the Incompetent. Don't I feel special. That's sarcasm, I don't feel special at all, just mistreated by a company that seems to thrive on lies and misdirection. My reply, which I felt showed amazing restraint...

"The Queen is the least of my concerns with ARH at the moment. I sent the Queen, her arm and the two hand pieces, orb and dagger so it all would match up in the repaint. I believe that's all. I have no parts of the Queen herself here. All I have is the base and the base pieces, like the bats, skulls and chalice.

More concerning to me, in the last email you said Arahom authorized you to refund me, now your saying he's handling it personally. Am I getting refunded or not? It's not a hard process, you have my credit card info on file, just issue the refund to that card. Plus, in his email to me, he said I would be refunded last week. Now it's almost the close of this week.

If he wants to handle the Sha-Ryn personally, great. You have my number. I am curious to see how he would justify anything but a full refund, considering the statue is missing a major feature/selling point.

Is he handing the Medusa skirt too? I thought Melissa said it was packed up and ready to go out."

And now I wait for them to answer as they sit on over $1k worth of cash and sculptures of mine. I really am dumbfounded at the way these characters conduct business. I would suggest Arahom spend less time sending tough guy emails, then dancing around following through with his threats and spend more time getting his way past due Valkeries out to the poor people who he lied to and said the statues would ship when the last payment was received.

Maybe I'm wrong though. I don't know, I sort of feel like I'm right.
Old 05-19-2017, 12:50 AM   #10
qz33
Rescue

At this point regardless of cost I would have to pay these people a visit in person.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote