Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-25-2016, 11:10 AM   #1691
Vallos
Jubilee

That is exactly what it sounds like to me.
Vallos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 12:58 PM   #1692
Saturnyne
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

So, does SS provide the 10% off code per CotD order or will they only ever give you one, regardless of the number of orders you place?
Saturnyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 01:25 PM   #1693
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnyne View Post
So, does SS provide the 10% off code per CotD order or will they only ever give you one, regardless of the number of orders you place?
You get one per CotD order.

Sideshow Originals - Terms & Conditions:

Sideshow Originals offer can only be redeemed online. Customers who place a qualifying order of Sideshow Original product will receive a 10% off discount code by e-mail after their qualifying order has shipped. This code can only be used once per customer/account and is only valid towards Sideshow Originals items.

Sideshow Originals offer cannot be combined with any other site discounts, shipping deals, gift certificates, coupon codes, gift cards, even if check out allows it.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 01:40 PM   #1694
Saturnyne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
You get one per CotD order.
Thank you for clarifying, Valkyrie.
Old 02-26-2016, 01:57 PM   #1695
Vallos
Jubilee

Unfortunately, the codes have a six month expiration date from the date you receive them. Also note that the codes are automatically added to your Sideshow Wallet.
Vallos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 03:31 AM   #1696
zadmax
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallos View Post
Unfortunately, the codes have a six month expiration date from the date you receive them. Also note that the codes are automatically added to your Sideshow Wallet.
I just checked my wallet, and this is correct. However, the codes only seem to be valid on specific original SS statues and not all of them. In my case, I have two saved codes for 10% off, and it lists the following statues: Queen of the Dead, Spinosaurus, Mosasaur Amber, Triceratops and Styracosaurus.

This is kind of a bummer as I would like to use one for Kier, and one for Shard (possibly). I have no interest in the ones they list next to the coupon codes in my wallet. Perhaps they would still work if I attempted to apply them, but I probably will wait until they are about to expire before doing so because I have too many things on pre-order as it is.
zadmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 10:45 AM   #1697
dechirico7
The Flash

I don't get why the new releases aren't included? Isn't that the point of them, to get continued sales? Most people have the older releases, so what is the point?
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 11:44 AM   #1698
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadmax View Post
I just checked my wallet, and this is correct. However, the codes only seem to be valid on specific original SS statues and not all of them. In my case, I have two saved codes for 10% off, and it lists the following statues: Queen of the Dead, Spinosaurus, Mosasaur Amber, Triceratops and Styracosaurus.

This is kind of a bummer as I would like to use one for Kier, and one for Shard (possibly). I have no interest in the ones they list next to the coupon codes in my wallet. Perhaps they would still work if I attempted to apply them, but I probably will wait until they are about to expire before doing so because I have too many things on pre-order as it is.
I would still try and apply the coupons to see if they work on Kier. I don't think those lists are always accurate. You can always back out of the checkout process after applying the code and it will go back to your wallet.

I personally was able to use the 10% coupon from Queen towards Kier last year. I plan to use the one from Kier on Shard eventually.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 11:55 AM   #1699
grphyx1
Kingpin

If you contact CS let them know. They will apply the code for you even past the expiration

Quote:

grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 12:25 PM   #1700
Saturnyne

Unhappy

Quote:

This is happening in my case also, with the identical list of items you were shown. In addition to clicking through the eligible items from my SS wallet I also used the link in the email they send notifying you of the coupon. In the email there is a link to eligible items, which leads to the entire CotD and Dino list of statues. However, when I attempted to use the code for Skratch, an error message appears indicating that she is not eligible. So yeah, lame. Hopefully cs will take care of it as I'd really like to be able to actually use the coupons for a few more items from this line.