Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-24-2017, 10:09 PM   #2671
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh3r View Post
Hey guys im having trouble finding display solutions for my statues currently only have xiall kier and cleopsis but theyre all quite tall.. too tall for bestas i believe. Any ideas are welcome thanks
Ikea PAX is your best bet outside of having something custom Built. The link Below is just for the frames, you'll have to buy the shelves separate and I'd recommend buying brackets for better support.

These are 93 inches tall, the two together is 78 inches wide and 22 inches deep.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S79872938/

that should be adequate for most statues if you do 3 shelves about 30inches apart.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 11:31 PM   #2672
Sh3r
Doh!

Thanks for the reply guys. I'm looking into shopfitting displays at this point... but that odium needs to be out on a damn pedestal 🤑
im real curious how people are currently displaying. Would be great to see and get the creative juices flowing.
Ive had my eye on pax cabinets aswell but have to try keep the missus happy at the same time and shes veeeeery selective.
Sh3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 11:33 PM   #2673
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Have you not seen firefly then? :P
Firefly was awesome but only 1 season...I love the movie too btw.

Farscape is supreme and the only other show Sci-Fi speaking up there is Stargate: Atlantis
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 11:36 PM   #2674
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
I'm really surprised that Malevestros hasn't sold out yet. With only a 500 piece EX and a good one to boot I don't imagine it will last long once the piece starts to ship.

I'm thinking of putting my order in soon now that the new Kier and Shard are both on my list
I'd have PO the damn thing if SS didn't have the stupid 3 month flex play plan for statues that are either out or close to coming out. It would be one thing if Malevestros or any other statue was $399....3 payments broken down monthly is doable....but at $599, its too much, especially when taking into account other statue wants.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 07:54 AM   #2675
grphyx1
Kingpin

Says the man that pays slightly less than that for shipping an XM statue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
I'd have PO the damn thing if SS didn't have the stupid 3 month flex play plan for statues that are either out or close to coming out. It would be one thing if Malevestros or any other statue was $399....3 payments broken down monthly is doable....but at $599, its too much, especially when taking into account other statue wants.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 08:15 AM   #2676
Big Hulk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
I just ordered Malvestros last week on an 8 payment plan so you should be able to with the drop down menu.
Big Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 10:23 AM   #2677
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Yeah, they always offer a 8-month payment plan when a piece is PO. They only force it into a 2 or 3-month when the item is in stock.

The 8-month plan makes mo. payments only $67.50 per month, and that is if you used no reward points.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 11:14 AM   #2678
Valderen
The Spirit

I'm curious on what the time table looks like for the release of all the premium format they've shown at SDCC, 1 year, 2 years or more?

There's at least 4 guaranteed buys for me, and 3 that would be guaranteed buy if they were not re-release. They would be guaranteed buy if I didn't have the original ones though as they are all great.

Sideshow did great with line, and I am glad to see they are committed to it.
Valderen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 12:20 PM   #2679
grphyx1
Kingpin

A better gauge of timeline would be from when they put it up for pre-order. Seems about 12 - 16 months after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valderen View Post
I'm curious on what the time table looks like for the release of all the premium format they've shown at SDCC, 1 year, 2 years or more?

There's at least 4 guaranteed buys for me, and 3 that would be guaranteed buy if they were not re-release. They would be guaranteed buy if I didn't have the original ones though as they are all great.

Sideshow did great with line, and I am glad to see they are committed to it.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 06:43 AM   #2680
turner
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Anyone have the Ultimate Guard Court of the Dead cards? I have yet to see anyone with them....
turner is offline   Reply With Quote