Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 09-30-2016, 12:07 PM   #31
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
I will stay silent untill I receive one.
I think if you are waiting on 5 statues you can complain about it here at least 5 times per week, not counting weekends which are open complaint days :-)

So Z... in all those 5 statues, not one topless ARH character? Come on, you had to sneak one in there?
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 12:10 PM   #32
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
Hey Spencer maybe you should make a new username that makes it easier for you to stand out?..since you are officially representing ARH studios?..

just a suggestion
I heard a rumor he is changing it to "13thSpencer".

I also heard that someone had suggested "Great Spencer" but he said that sounded stupid.

Old 09-30-2016, 01:07 PM   #33
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Good morning folks,

Thank you for the words of encouragement.

We have two Astria’s in the works. One is a ¼ statue that we will be putting out to test her reception much like we did Arkhalla and Arhian. If the sales prove that enough people want her, we will be putting out a 1/3 statue to go along with Arkhalla and Arhian. As far as her themes go that is a proving difficult to pin down. Both Arhian and Arkhalla are in a state of undress, which has proven help sell the statue.

When writing Astria’s script I intentional minimized the amount of nudity to almost nothing so to help the emotion and action shine through the statue. As a result, we can’t just make her in a statue of undress as it will betray the integrity of the character. It’s proving to be an interesting challenge for Arahom to design the sculpt.
Spencer T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 01:17 PM   #34
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Arahom would know more about the Tarzan. I know that we need a green light from Edgar before we can produce anymore. I know we do still have the license. At one point talk of doing a Jane in a jungle outfit, but I don't know if that is still something he is planning on doing.
Old 09-30-2016, 01:32 PM   #35
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

We are in the process of shipping out the Death Dealer.

The Death Dealer on Horse is a three box statue which means that we have to match the edition numbers to ensure that the statue fits properly when you guys assemble them. Once the boxes are matched we bind two of the boxes together to minimize shipping costs. After that, it's slapping labels on the boxes and shipping it out.

The whole process takes about 10 to 15 minutes per statue versus the 4-5 minutes it takes to prep a single boxes statue.

Because it takes so much longer to ship the Death Dealer we can not ship out nearly as many as we can the other statues. We are still shipping them out, but it is a much slower process.
Old 09-30-2016, 01:43 PM   #36
goto
Mephisto

Hello!
I have a question about my Death Dealer Edition!
Can you tell me why i get an Art Print with the black head with horns and the edition number 27/79 that is written under the base?
Witch edition did i have now?
There a lot of confusion with the different editions of the Death Dealer here, no one knows what is what.
Please help.
Sorry for my bad english.
goto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 02:19 PM   #37
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrchrd62 View Post
Good morning folks,

Thank you for the words of encouragement.

We have two Astria’s in the works. One is a ¼ statue that we will be putting out to test her reception much like we did Arkhalla and Arhian. If the sales prove that enough people want her, we will be putting out a 1/3 statue to go along with Arkhalla and Arhian. As far as her themes go that is a proving difficult to pin down. Both Arhian and Arkhalla are in a state of undress, which has proven help sell the statue.

When writing Astria’s script I intentional minimized the amount of nudity to almost nothing so to help the emotion and action shine through the statue. As a result, we can’t just make her in a statue of undress as it will betray the integrity of the character. It’s proving to be an interesting challenge for Arahom to design the sculpt.
I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the Astria statues. I will likely purchase it just because she is an ARH comic character. But I'm still on the fence. I very much know what you mean about Arhian and Arkhalla selling more because of their undress. Frankly, Arhian 1 made me an ARH customer for that reason in and of itself. Would I like to see Astria's evolution and development follow along in those lines? Certainly I would. She is very Punisher-esque and what would make the Punisher even better? If he was a she and if she was half naked while she was blowing away the bad guys!!!

Is it worth compromising the integrity of the character? I guess thats a question for you.

Anyway, great job on her so far. Looking forward to issue 3!!!
Old 09-30-2016, 02:20 PM   #38
Thegameman2011
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Hello Spencer, I would also like to know why my NYCC Medusa Victorious was limited to 100 ES, but my statue is 107 of 200 and the COA says 17 of 100.
Thegameman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 02:21 PM   #39
The13thWarlock

Here's a question... ARH has made 20 different medusa statues. Are we going to see a medusa comic coming out?
Old 09-30-2016, 03:00 PM   #40
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrchrd62 View Post
We are definitely planning on releasing more of the Greek Gods and mythological creatures. We have conceptual artwork for Hades as well as Aphrodite that are also coming down the pipeline. We also have plans on revisiting the Norse gods with a new Thor as well as a Valkyrie. To top it all off, we will probably be releasing a revised Cleopatra in the near future.
This is great news about a new Valkyrie. I recall Ehren hinting at this a long time ago when I asked him. I missed out on the original so I'd love another shot.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote