Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM   #51
daz1999
Mephisto

Personally the Dog is my favourite Alien design so I’m ok with having a 1/3 version displayed, I’ll display these 1/4 versions elsewhere in there own cabinet , at least the headache of finding a display cabinet that’ll house multiple 1/3 statues is gone lol
daz1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 01:56 PM   #52
Blade3327
Nightwing

At least Aliens and Predators are two feet taller than the average human. Combine that with Prime 1's usually elaborate bases and these will still be large, showstopping pieces. I'd love to see them tackle a Dog on their own in the future, but can understand them wanting to keep quiet to preserve preorders for the CP version if that's the case.

In the end, I'm much more excited for this line now that I know I'll have space for it -- both in my wallet and my display. It was heartbreaking to see so many great companies getting in on my favorite licenses, but all in 1/3. Wouldn't have been doable for me and it didn't even make sense. Now all feels right. I'm happily in. Wonder what the odds are that these will run under $1K. There are certainly 1/3 pieces that do.
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 01:07 PM   #53
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
Wonder what the odds are that these will run under $1K. There are certainly 1/3 pieces that do.

I wouldn't put money on it. The bang average 1/4 Sideshow P1 was $1250 recently. Predators have always been priced higher than comparable products in similar scales.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 01:15 PM   #54
StatueDiva
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Most of the Berserk pieces are near or above $1k. If these are made like those it'll be around or above that price point. I'll be surprised if that Cracked Tusk Predator isn't $1k.
StatueDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 01:27 PM   #55
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

The berserk pieces are large borderline 1/3 scale looking so if the predator pieces are around their size and price that would be great news for me
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 01:35 PM   #56
StatueDiva
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiez View Post
The berserk pieces are large borderline 1/3 scale looking so if the predator pieces are around their size and price that would be great news for me
Yeah, Human Zodd is like a 1/3 scale in disguise.
StatueDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 04:29 PM   #57
Fu_Manchu
The Herculoids

Message to Nextlevel99 (we'll see if this goes to somewhere): The helmet is wrong it wasn't meant to be a crater neither had holes it was completely flat.

Also the eyes were meant to be lenses not meshes. The meshes were in Predator 2 probably to facilitate Kevin Peter Hall to see sh*t in the night scenes.

Please tell this to your contact in Prime1 if they are still in time to correct that.

Probably this is useless but it was worth the try
Fu_Manchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 12:46 AM   #58
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fu_Manchu View Post
Message to Nextlevel99 (we'll see if this goes to somewhere): The helmet is wrong it wasn't meant to be a crater neither had holes it was completely flat.

Also the eyes were meant to be lenses not meshes. The meshes were in Predator 2 probably to facilitate Kevin Peter Hall to see sh*t in the night scenes.

Please tell this to your contact in Prime1 if they are still in time to correct that.

Probably this is useless but it was worth the try
Hey am not sure whats your point you are telling you are out if is 1/4 scale why you bother asking them to fix. By the way am pretty convince lenses part will fit on the eyes.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:24 AM   #59
Fu_Manchu
The Herculoids

"Probably this is useless but it was worth the try"
Fu_Manchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 06:47 AM   #60
Shoo
The Enchantress

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote