Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-23-2018, 02:25 PM   #51
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fu_Manchu View Post
What are you talking about? I don't understand a thing.

Seriously guys if you like this statue don't go to see the movie. Don't go to see it anyways. Luckly my brain has erased most of it after 8 sleep hours.
Nobody cares about what you think of the movie. You didnt like it? Get over it. Statue looks great so STFU.
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 03:49 PM   #52
Fu_Manchu
The Herculoids

I was actually advising people not to see the movie because if they watch it they won't want to be anywhere near this statue nor the bust anymore, macho man. It is a good advice I think.
Fu_Manchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:01 PM   #53
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
I was actually advising people not to see the movie because if they watch it they won't want to be anywhere near this statue nor the bust anymore, macho man. It is a good advice I think.
Well aren't you a saint.
Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:06 PM   #54
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Warlock View Post
Nobody cares about what you think of the movie. You didnt like it? Get over it. Statue looks great so STFU.
The high and mighty adam warlock has spoken. I care what fu Manchu says. Therefore, your “nobody” statement is inaccurate. What happens to you when you step into the real world and out of the all praise world? I hope you will be okay sir!
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:23 PM   #55
Fu_Manchu
The Herculoids

All this comes because I justified with arguments why I think this movie is so bad. If I had said plainly "It's crap" like everybody else, you would say nothing. Well lesson learned, I will note: "don't be civilized".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoburger View Post
Well aren't you a saint.
In ten years on this forum I haven't a single problem with anybody and so it will be, thanks.
Old 09-23-2018, 04:44 PM   #56
Unknown Hero
Justice League

You know you guys can go use the actual movie thread to cry at each other and spare us from your butthurt. Here, I'll help out:

http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...145245&page=31
Unknown Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 06:40 PM   #57
Fu_Manchu
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Hero View Post
You know you guys can go use the actual movie thread to cry at each other and spare us from your butthurt. Here, I'll help out:

http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...145245&page=31
You are a bit weird don't you (quote from the bust thread):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Hero
But after watching the movie, it was complete and utter trash. I will not be owning anything from this movie.
Spare us from your butthurt too, please.
Old 09-23-2018, 07:38 PM   #58
Unknown Hero
Justice League

Ah shucks. Thanks for taking the time to search my post history. Much appreciated!
Unknown Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 08:01 PM   #59
Xenoburger

Quote:
All this comes because I justified with arguments why I think this movie is so bad. If I had said plainly "It's crap" like everybody else, you would say nothing. Well lesson learned, I will note: "don't be civilized".
Oh, yes, you were so very civilized. You really hit the nail on the head with your justifications of "it's bad cause I don't like it".

My goodness, you're deluded beyond belief. Evidence below:

Quote:
Well I did something to decide myself: seening the movie.

What a bad, boring, meaningless movie. I see the pics now and reminds me all of that bad feeling.

Well lucky me I don't have to buy anything of this
Quote:
I'll have to use a strong soap to get off this movie from me. I feel like I swin in a pool of dirt

This design has 0 to nothing to do with the Stan Winston's designs lineage. I say designs in plural, I remind that his studio made 14 different predators for the movies (1+1+12 at the P2's ending).

The only new design who respected that lineage is the Wolf Predator, instructed by the directors (yes I've seen the AVPR making of, not the most proud thing I've done in my lifetime).

This new shiny and chrome predator is in shadows all the movie so you can't really appreciate how poop it is I don't know where was ADI's head here. At least the AVP armored preds had some appeal...
Quote:
Seriously guys if you like this statue don't go to see the movie. Don't go to see it anyways. Luckly my brain has erased most of it after 8 sleep hours.
Quote:
Surely you don't understand me when I say this movie is bad; AVP and AVP-R are objectively bad yes, but they serve as fan service, quick B-movie entertainment for fans. You can't take them seriously.

I see them like a videogame, like James Cameron said about AVP. He actually liked it because of that.

This one instead is another kind of bad. The Last Jedi kind of bad. The one which pretends, in addition to being a terrible movie, to modify all way back to 1987 with schizophrenic stories about the predators and what they are.

That is, changing (destroying) everything to create a new predator canon of its own. Thank god they won't go that way anymore basically because this seriously flopped (I can't imagine why). Thank god.

LOL. Another stellar dumb moment of hundreds. The predators are known for their refined movements and reflexes and he fires it like a sling.
Quote:
Page after page? I posted only two messages saying my opinion versus the hundreds you posted saying it's Citizen Kane I think I have the right to express myself this is a forum.

And yes, it flopped. Put the keywords in google.

By the way I would like to thank Fred Dekker the Robocop 3 director for ruining two franchises I love, Robocop and Predator. Thats a rare achievement in a lifetime, bravo
Quote:
Quote:
In ten years on this forum I haven't a single problem with anybody and so it will be, thanks.
Well congratulations, you do now. You should really try to leave your massively inflated ego at the door before you begin your inane rambling.
Old 09-24-2018, 08:13 AM   #60
Xenoburger

Some new photos I came across. Not sure who took them.

I think the paint on the head sculpt looks much better here: