Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 03-06-2021, 08:48 PM   #181
qz33
Rescue

I'd be interested in Aphrodite. Imagine many more would be casually as well into the future.

Would have to be Polyurethane, no brittle Chinese Polystone.
Price matters too. Not paying current finished statue prices for something I have to get assembled and painted.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 07:58 PM   #182
Thor57
Teen Titans

Just like everyone, I'd be interested depending on price.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 12:49 AM   #183
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
What would the interest be in Hades as an unpainted kit if it was produced and sold by someone other than ARH? Serious question if this were to be produced in a really small run (like say 25-30) who would buy one? Serious question so would love to hear serious answer either way. Thanks. Also would you also have any interest in Aphrodite either in addition or instead of Hades?
Are they the sculpts shown by ARH or will they be new commissions?
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 09:16 AM   #184
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
Are they the sculpts shown by ARH or will they be new commissions?
They would be the ones shown by ARH. I was looking into purchasing the rights and producing myself on a small scale as I had done once before and I found that someone else is already more or less doing that or has a deal to do it but now with COVID setting the entire world economy back may wait until it gets going again.

The new guy, who I know and have worked with, is right now thinking of only producing as kits, which is fine with me, much less expense than taking the huge risk myself and even if I get a kit I would only have to pay a painter and then I would have what I want with a pro paint job. win win for me.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 02:02 AM   #185
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
They would be the ones shown by ARH. I was looking into purchasing the rights and producing myself on a small scale as I had done once before and I found that someone else is already more or less doing that or has a deal to do it but now with COVID setting the entire world economy back may wait until it gets going again.

The new guy, who I know and have worked with, is right now thinking of only producing as kits, which is fine with me, much less expense than taking the huge risk myself and even if I get a kit I would only have to pay a painter and then I would have what I want with a pro paint job. win win for me.
Sounds good. Count me in for both!
Old 04-14-2021, 10:07 AM   #186
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

There is a chance a tiny run of 100 fully painted statues could be produced. What would be your interest level if that were the case rather than kits? (or both could potentially be available but I am mainly concerned with guaging interest in a fully painted statue right now).
Old 08-13-2021, 05:36 PM   #187
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
There is a chance a tiny run of 100 fully painted statues could be produced. What would be your interest level if that were the case rather than kits? (or both could potentially be available but I am mainly concerned with guaging interest in a fully painted statue right now).
Is this still happening?
Old 08-13-2021, 10:25 PM   #188
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
Is this still happening?
I hate to be this way all cryptic but I can say it isn’t dead but it isn’t a go yet either.