Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 08-12-2018, 12:19 PM   #41
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSteak View Post
I have an order in for Sub and Scorp also. As well as Ultra Bison.

They swapped factories with Sub and Scorp. The other factory apparently was dragging their feet on it. BUT...this new factory was suppose to have both pumped out by the second quarter of this year. That didn't happen. And now Sub is delayed for a whole year from now? Ugh.

So undecided on whether to keep my orders. Just kind of worried that corners are going to be cut and we get sub-par pieces. Highly considering just ditching the orders and if the pieces come out looking great, pick them up on the aftermarket.

Oh and here's another thing I don't get. Bison actually had his date bumped up. Why are new pieces being produced ahead of older ones?
Maybe because they are at different factories or have had varying separate challenges?
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 06:35 PM   #42
bzie
U talkin' to me?

I'm now curious about the refund policy, does it apply to old POs that have been delayed in shipping or pretty much anything can be refunded old or new?

My 1/3 Evil Ryu has been lost in transition and I'm no longer excited about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Doom View Post
I would agree with this if SS wasn’t running the Mothership now....I’m sure they will see to it that the ordered pieces either get delivered or refunded.
bzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 11:34 PM   #43
marcxvii
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzie View Post
I'm now curious about the refund policy, does it apply to old POs that have been delayed in shipping or pretty much anything can be refunded old or new?

My 1/3 Evil Ryu has been lost in transition and I'm no longer excited about it
I've been trying to get a refund for mkx scorp and sub-zero since January. I was told I would be eligible for a full NRD refund after they miss the ship date on their website by 3 months. The problem is that they updated these dates at least twice and don't acknowledge the dates that were provided before they changed ownership.

Luckily I was able to transfer the scorp PO and I believe I officially qualify for a sub-zero refund now, but their customer service has been MIA for weeks once again.
I wish I was able to sue them too.
marcxvii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 07:32 AM   #44
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
I have an order in for Sub and Scorp also. As well as Ultra Bison.

They swapped factories with Sub and Scorp. The other factory apparently was dragging their feet on it. BUT...this new factory was suppose to have both pumped out by the second quarter of this year. That didn't happen. And now Sub is delayed for a whole year from now? Ugh.

So undecided on whether to keep my orders. Just kind of worried that corners are going to be cut and we get sub-par pieces. Highly considering just ditching the orders and if the pieces come out looking great, pick them up on the aftermarket.

Oh and here's another thing I don't get. Bison actually had his date bumped up. Why are new pieces being produced ahead of older ones?
My advice is to cancel your order and get a Sideshow credit. There are sooooooo many awesome pieces coming out I highly doubt you will regret your decision down the road. Also you will thank yourself that you got a refund/credit especially if you pick these pieces up on eBay for 40-50 off. These piece TANK in the secondary market, and let me tell you, the value ain't getting any better. Get the refund/credit and get something good!
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 11:06 AM   #45
CyberSteak
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
My advice is to cancel your order and get a Sideshow credit. There are sooooooo many awesome pieces coming out I highly doubt you will regret your decision down the road. Also you will thank yourself that you got a refund/credit especially if you pick these pieces up on eBay for 40-50 off. These piece TANK in the secondary market, and let me tell you, the value ain't getting any better. Get the refund/credit and get something good!

I did cancel. Regretfully. Those ninjas should have been sitting on my shelf by now. I just can't justify the new release dates being another full year out without concluding that something is wrong. Regardless of assurances from the company.
CyberSteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 12:19 PM   #46
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
I did cancel. Regretfully. Those ninjas should have been sitting on my shelf by now. I just can't justify the new release dates being another full year out without concluding that something is wrong. Regardless of assurances from the company.
Good call.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 10:07 PM   #47
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Well… To date all of my PCS pieces have been updated to my sideshow account except for one...1:3 Mileena. Even though I paid for her in full they can’t seem to find it anywhere…And PCS isn’t returning my emails… So that’s quite disappointing overall…kind of stumped.
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 10:14 PM   #48
Atheris
The Maxx

Cant find my cyborg tri-pack order...

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 10:37 PM   #49
pppccclll
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Doom View Post
Well… To date all of my PCS pieces have been updated to my sideshow account except for one...1:3 Mileena. Even though I paid for her in full they can’t seem to find it anywhere…And PCS isn’t returning my emails… So that’s quite disappointing overall…kind of stumped.
No problem! Just send Sideshow the PayPal receipt you received when you paid in full for Mileena.
pppccclll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 09:47 AM   #50
dEATHm3RCHANT
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
Cant find my cyborg tri-pack order...

Chris
I just checked on this and haven't done anything yet. Did Side Show say anything about this yet?
dEATHm3RCHANT is offline   Reply With Quote