Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

Old 08-11-2009, 10:35 PM   #21
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makkari1 View Post
I don't care who is richer, all I know is that either are richer than me. If I could only get 10% of either man's wealth I'd would be a happy man.
Psst.... they really don't have any money.... they're not real....
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:07 PM   #22
Makkari1
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Man View Post
Psst.... they really don't have any money.... they're not real....
Even comic book characters have more money than me since they make millions for their respective companies.
Makkari1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:24 PM   #23
predaking007
Death is hereditary.

Has to be Bruce. Didn't Bruce finance building a Justice League base in outer space? Tony couldn't even afford to rebuild Avengers Mansion after Disassembled.
predaking007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:34 PM   #24
Ryu
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makkari1 View Post
Even comic book characters have more money than me since they make millions for their respective companies.
I don't get this ? are you saying there worth more than you or that comic characters have more money than you?
Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:40 PM   #25
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by predaking007 View Post
Has to be Bruce. Didn't Bruce finance building a Justice League base in outer space? Tony couldn't even afford to rebuild Avengers Mansion after Disassembled.
finance nothing he HID the cost of it in the Wayne Corp. books....do have any idea how many countless hundreds of millions it would take to sustain a life supporting orbital space station? and this man was able to sneak it in with some random write offs without it being noticed....
MrYac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 01:18 AM   #26
michaelgloch
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Tony Stark has always just struck me as being the richer of the two.
He constantly finances research and development into new Iron Man armor types, which cannot be cheap considering what they do.
He's also developed weapons for SHIELD, the Quinjets for the Avengers and the X-men's image inducers. Apart from SHIELD, I don't know if I actually made any profit on any of this machinery-guy who can write off R&R costs on tech like that has got to be loaded beyond measure.
In the Ultimate line he's got not only got a set of Iron Man armor that looks to be the size of an aircraft carrier, he's got a private space station, and in the latest issue some kind of flying island house.
Bruce Wayne might actually have more cash-but I think that's because he's not spending as much as Stark on material.
michaelgloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:31 PM   #27
alcortez
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelgloch View Post
Tony Stark has always just struck me as being the richer of the two.
He constantly finances research and development into new Iron Man armor types, which cannot be cheap considering what they do.
He's also developed weapons for SHIELD, the Quinjets for the Avengers and the X-men's image inducers. Apart from SHIELD, I don't know if I actually made any profit on any of this machinery-guy who can write off R&R costs on tech like that has got to be loaded beyond measure.
In the Ultimate line he's got not only got a set of Iron Man armor that looks to be the size of an aircraft carrier, he's got a private space station, and in the latest issue some kind of flying island house.
Bruce Wayne might actually have more cash-but I think that's because he's not spending as much as Stark on material.
good post
alcortez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:08 PM   #28
Sledge Hammer!
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Each year since 2005 Forbes Magazine releases their annual Forbes Fictional Fifteen, the list of the 15 richest fictional characters. This is usuually released near the end of the year, and this years has not been released yet, but according to last years Forbes Magazine, Bruce Wayne is richer than Tony Stark. In fact Stark didn't even make the cut in 2005, but 2006 to 2008 Bruce Wayne was higher on the list than Tony Stark. And that's good enough for me. Scrooge McDuck kicks both their asses though. Perpetually.

You can read last year's list here
Sledge Hammer! is offline   Reply With Quote