Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Leave it to the Professionals Please > Bobby C

Old 10-30-2010, 02:35 AM   #41
heman
Kindly Asked To Leave

Thanks alot buddy. Dont worry about it, at least we got to see his stuff. Dam bobby, that is a small work space. I gather that was your lovely wife.

Who the hell has a friggin batmobile in there garage? OH wait, BOB CAUSEY DOES!!!! I wish bobby was my dad! There are alot of talented artists and sculpters out there, but you have to admit, NOBODY is even in Bobby's league. He is just that much better than the rest! Way to go bobby. Your freaking huge too, You could be batman, hell you could be superman.
heman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 03:28 AM   #42
Bobby C
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

HI guys, Thanks again for trying rr , very nice of you.
Heman I appreciate it the great post my head is swelling!, the beautiful girl is my wife , she is a great help to me on the projects .
Goriila , never Competed but I used to model for romance covers believe it or not, I seen your pictures , you make me look small, I respect the amount of dedication you must put in, I know I put 2 hours 6days a week. I want to shed 20lbs by december .
Averone Thanks for taking the time to post that for me, you are a great help.
I have another show coming out very soon I will let you guys know the details, it will be a national show, looking forward to that, I think it is almost 45 minutes long.
Today I was invited to do a art show at GM , they let me see the new vette, Comaro and cadi.
it humbles you when you see the amount of talent under one roof. they even scanned my batmobile for me , they are really 5 star group of people.
maybe down the road i will get a bigger work area , but for now believe it or not it seems to work for me.
Bobby C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:48 AM   #43
Predator
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby C View Post
Heman I appreciate it the great post my head is swelling!, the beautiful girl is my wife , she is a great help to me on the projects .
Goriila , never Competed but I used to model for romance covers believe it or not, I seen your pictures , you make me look small, I respect the amount of dedication you must put in, I know I put 2 hours 6days a week. I want to shed 20lbs by december .
I have another show coming out very soon I will let you guys know the details, it will be a national show, looking forward to that, I think it is almost 45 minutes long.
Today I was invited to do a art show at GM , they let me see the new vette, Comaro and cadi.
it humbles you when you see the amount of talent under one roof. they even scanned my batmobile for me , they are really 5 star group of people.
maybe down the road i will get a bigger work area , but for now believe it or not it seems to work for me.
Its nice to see a local artist getting some love. And why not? Your work is nothing short of phenomenal. And as far as workspace goes, if it aint broke, dont fix it.
Predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:37 AM   #44
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
That's for posting the vid on the tube, rr. Wish i could see the whole clip but this is a great deal considering it isn't available to us.

Bobby, you're such a soft-spoken guy, and completely down-to-earth. Some dudes with half your skill would be a bloated pig-head already.

You just leave us in awe, Sir!
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:48 AM   #45
Averone
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby C View Post
I have another show coming out very soon I will let you guys know the details, it will be a national show, looking forward to that, I think it is almost 45 minutes long.N
Bobby, you are one class act and the most talented guy I know. Thank you for sharing your work with us! We are your biggest fans
Averone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #46
Eaglewood
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

here is a link to this--Bobby is 11:40 minutes into it--http://www.syfy.com/rewind/hollywoodtreasure/1256540/

Sorry bout the commercials!!!!

Congrats again Bobby!!!!!
Eaglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 02:02 AM   #47
Nerdy Black Guy
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Good Lord that was you!!?? I just saw that episode a week ago and was thinking what an awesome collection that guy has. I even thought to myself 'you know I wonder if that guy is a member of Statue Forum'
Nerdy Black Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:39 PM   #48
Xenomorph79
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

Hey Bobby!

Your work is absolutely incredible! I saw the Hollywood Treasure episode a while back on the night it aired and was like, "holy $#!+ that dude is on Statue Forum!". It was nice to be able to see a part of your personal collection and your work space. I'm always checking out your projects and look forward to what you got coming in the future! Keep up the great work!!!

On a side note... I'd LOVE to see you do a silicone 1:1 bust of Ellen Ripley from Aliens!!! I know you would blow it out of the water and your talent would make it a show stopper!!!
Xenomorph79 is offline   Reply With Quote