Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 12-08-2021, 10:28 PM   #21
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by off View Post
I love the large PCS Megs and Optimus, definitely favorites. I was solely collecting the IA large line until these guys came along. Have to agree though, that PCS Grimlock is just weird looking. Hopefully the IA one will go on sale someday at BBTS and I'll pick it up. Would love to have picked up the PCS seekers but I am out of space, that Starscream is wicked cool though.
Just an fyi that IA grimlock takes up a lot of space. The PCS jets are just as awesome if not more so than Megatron and Optimus (have them all and are my favorite statues). Really disappointing that they bailed on Devastator. Also if you want a good grimlock (meaning affordable and G1) PCs has a smaller scale grimlock for 250 that looks very good. Was much larger than I had expected and I am happy with it. Do love those sharkticons on the IA one?wheelie I wouldn?t miss though.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 11:06 PM   #22
Aussiebot
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by extracomputer.1 View Post
Just an fyi that IA grimlock takes up a lot of space. The PCS jets are just as awesome if not more so than Megatron and Optimus (have them all and are my favorite statues). Really disappointing that they bailed on Devastator. Also if you want a good grimlock (meaning affordable and G1) PCs has a smaller scale grimlock for 250 that looks very good. Was much larger than I had expected and I am happy with it. Do love those sharkticons on the IA one?wheelie I wouldn?t miss though.
Yep PCS's Classic scale Grimlock is really good. I am so pissed off that they won't finish the Dinobots. That would have looked awesome to have all 5.
Aussiebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 11:26 PM   #23
off
The X-Men

Quote:

Good call about the smaller Grimlock. I have the smaller Optimus and Soundwave, should add Grimlock and Shockwave. I would love to get the jets but man I feel like I cant do just one, I want all three. Lol. I have the IA Starscream on throne and that is a heavy beast. Im gutted both IA and PCS gave up on the line.i was contemplating selling off my other statues just to have a deep Transformers line.
off is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 01:49 AM   #24
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by off View Post
Good call about the smaller Grimlock. I have the smaller Optimus and Soundwave, should add Grimlock and Shockwave. I would love to get the jets but man I feel like I cant do just one, I want all three. Lol. I have the IA Starscream on throne and that is a heavy beast. Im gutted both IA and PCS gave up on the line.i was contemplating selling off my other statues just to have a deep Transformers line.
The small scale grimlock is bigger than Optimus and soundwave. I was surprised how big he is but happy about it. Shockwave has the cable going over the top of his arm but it?s supposed to be underneath and unfortunately I so far haven?t been able to look past that. Someone pointed that out to them a year before it went to production but sadly they didn?t correct it. Think they gave up on transformers by that time and didn?t care.
While starscream is my favorite jet character, if you can only get one get thundercracker as his colors just really pop.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 04:16 PM   #25
off
The X-Men

Quote:
The small scale grimlock is bigger than Optimus and soundwave. I was surprised how big he is but happy about it. Shockwave has the cable going over the top of his arm but it?s supposed to be underneath and unfortunately I so far haven?t been able to look past that. Someone pointed that out to them a year before it went to production but sadly they didn?t correct it. Think they gave up on transformers by that time and didn?t care.
While starscream is my favorite jet character, if you can only get one get thundercracker as his colors just really pop.
Nice! Thanks for the tip! Also didn't catch that about Shockwave, will have to go back and look to see how much it bothers me.
Old 01-22-2023, 08:15 PM   #26
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

FYI, this product is cancelled and PCS are taking a new approach with Transformers going forward.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 08:16 PM   #27
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
FYI, this product is cancelled and PCS are taking a new approach with Transformers going forward.
aka sales were stinky. Thanks for the heads up Zen!
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 08:22 PM   #28
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
aka sales were stinky. Thanks for the heads up Zen!
I assume. Got a pretty cold reception.

Interested what approach they will be taking. I've just started paying attention to Azure Sea. I doubt PCS will be going the extreme detail route like them.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 08:27 PM   #29
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
I assume. Got a pretty cold reception.

Interested what approach they will be taking. I've just started paying attention to Azure Sea. I doubt PCS will be going the extreme detail route like them.
The had the most success with their cell shaded line but they say it costs too much.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 12:06 AM   #30
off
The X-Men

Thought this one was pretty bad from the get go.

Love the cell Shaded line.

Picked up all the small ones, Grimlock, even small scale is awesome!