Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-24-2023, 01:57 PM   #91
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Lehecka View Post
Two-Face standing with a Tommy Gun and holding a coin, swap out portrait (Red Face/Green Face) on a coin base, one side of the coin pristine, one side of the coin damaged.

This isn't hard.
it BLOWS MY MIND theyve done 3 harleys, 3 ivys (presumably), 3 catwomen, 3 jokers, 2 banes even 2 lobos! in the 10+ years theyve had the license. as ive said before i understand repeats, i get it - but a wicked looking A-list batman villain like two face would sell no doubt
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 02:25 PM   #92
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Not to rub salt in the wound, but technically they've done 4 Catwoman statues - OG black, purple, gargoyle, bobblehead.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 02:39 PM   #93
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
Who do I have to bribe to get a two face pf? Seriously, what?s their PayPal?
How would you feel if Sideshow made a two face statue but the kicker. They made him in PF with a full tailored suit. Would you be upset with the choice of a tailored suit? Because if we know Sideshow and if they ever decided to make him they are going to make some type of egregious mistake to not make the perfect initial statue of him.
IronLungs31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 02:58 PM   #94
nearmint
Phoenix

Well, if Igo really said that Tweeterhead might be working on a Two-Face, Penguin, or Riddler, maybe that's our best bet. Tweeterhead designs an awesome Two-Face, and Sideshow agrees to make it in 1/4 scale.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 03:24 PM   #95
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Not to rub salt in the wound, but technically they've done 4 Catwoman statues - OG black, purple, gargoyle, bobblehead.
ugh, youre right!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
How would you feel if Sideshow made a two face statue but the kicker. They made him in PF with a full tailored suit. Would you be upset with the choice of a tailored suit? Because if we know Sideshow and if they ever decided to make him they are going to make some type of egregious mistake to not make the perfect initial statue of him.
i wouldnt immediately rule it out, i have the og joker pf and love it. when they get mixed media right it can be awesome. although i think based off their last two jokers they dont want to deal with a full mixed media suit at a factory level
Old 01-24-2023, 04:53 PM   #96
BurningRage
Inhumans

I would prefer a mix media suit.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 05:08 PM   #97
Demona
Martian Manhunter

NVM

So people MAY, but wouldn't say for sure, if they'd buy a mixed media Two-Face. I assume that would go for Grundy as well?
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 05:14 PM   #98
nearmint
Phoenix

I wouldn't mind mixed media if I liked everything else about the piece.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 05:19 PM   #99
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
NVM

So people MAY, but wouldn't say for sure, if they'd buy a mixed media Two-Face. I assume that would go for Grundy as well?
they would have to seriously f__k it up for me not to buy it to be honest. for a long while i was hoping they WOULD do mixed media but after seeing what they did with the recent joker and harley hell on wheels i think id be good with fully sculpted

no way SS would do a grundy but mixed media might be cool on that too. honestly as long as we dont get something like pajama wolverine and sabertooth i dont mind it. i get why people dont like it, totally understand and in some cases agree but i think it has its merits at times
Old 01-24-2023, 05:41 PM   #100
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

You are a confident lot. Two Face is only a maybe until I see an actual sculpt.

Poison Ivy and Bane are my top rogues and I only liked one PF/maquette of each, assuming that is a new Ivy PF.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote