Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 07-08-2017, 01:27 AM   #1
Arkalogik
The Spirit

Directly talk to Arahom with any customer care issue now!

We have now caught up with all our repairs and all our back orders that we are aware of at ARH Studios.

Anyone who is still waiting on a repair or order or money they think they are owed can contact Arahom directly and he will get to the bottom of your problem! arhcomix@outlook.com

We are making our best effort to resolve any problems our customers have. Please help pass along this info to anyone that has a problem with ARH studios so we can help them! Help spread the word that ARH is still going strong and has fulfilled all our orders! We want to hear from you if you have not been helped or you have not gotten your order or have any other issues! Contact Arahom now and tell him Dave sent you! arhcomix@outlook.com
Arkalogik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:36 AM   #2
dao2
Cyclops

well that's a good step in the right direction ;p
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:29 AM   #3
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

That is good. Can you guys please make a presence on the Q&A thread again?
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 12:15 PM   #4
Arkalogik
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
That is good. Can you guys please make a presence on the Q&A thread again?
I told Spencer that you guys wanted him back so we will see! Now that we are catching up with things maybe he will have more time!
Old 07-08-2017, 07:47 PM   #5
pdenham
Teen Titans

Still haven't gotten my Frazetta Huntress I ordered 3 years ago.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 07:50 PM   #6
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

He just said they were redoing the tigers and ship them soon pdenham.
http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...=161002&page=6
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:08 PM   #7
pdenham
Teen Titans

Thanks for that info.
Old 07-09-2017, 11:10 AM   #8
pdenham
Teen Titans

Wrote ARH shortly after posting yesterday, and a reply was waiting in my inbox this morning.

From what Arahom relayed to me, out of the 65 pieces that were produced, 20 were sold by the factory to customers in Asia, which means twenty ARH customers got stiffed. He's casting these 20 one at a time and, as was said earlier, the tigers are taking some extra time.

At this point, knowing the background of what happened, and what is currently going on- I'm mollified. He seems to be making a good faith effort after a monstrous setback. That's good enough for me at the moment.
Old 07-09-2017, 12:49 PM   #9
Arkalogik
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post
Wrote ARH shortly after posting yesterday, and a reply was waiting in my inbox this morning.

From what Arahom relayed to me, out of the 65 pieces that were produced, 20 were sold by the factory to customers in Asia, which means twenty ARH customers got stiffed. He's casting these 20 one at a time and, as was said earlier, the tigers are taking some extra time.

At this point, knowing the background of what happened, and what is currently going on- I'm mollified. He seems to be making a good faith effort after a monstrous setback. That's good enough for me at the moment.
This is a good example of how Arahom goes the extra mile even when it costs him money! He got shorted 20 statues from China an so we had to make all new molds and now are completely redoing them in the US which is way more expensive just to make 20 statues.

I spent overtime hours at home on my own free time making these molds to help Arahom. I basically just charged him for material. We are going above and beyond to make everyone happy and most people do not see that extra effort.

Thank you guys who are being patient and understanding in all this! It is an uphill climb for such a small crew to pull this off with the costs of materials and wages in the US!

It is not easy to manage production with such a limited budget, but we are trusting that the quality of our product will show and get us back on track.
Old 07-09-2017, 01:43 PM   #10
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
He just said they were redoing the tigers and ship them soon pdenham.
http://www.statueforum.com/showthrea...=161002&page=6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post

The Tigers being redone were also shown and mentioned by Arahom in the recent video.

https://www.facebook.com/ARHStudiosf...3687938670709/
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote