Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 01-25-2017, 10:10 AM   #1791
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Hi Daniel,

Back in September, Chris replied in this thread that the Punisher statue was still pending approval. My question is, is it still pending approval? Is there any timeline for when we might be able to order? I totally love the statue and really want to order it, that's why I'm asking lol.

EDIT: Also what scale will he be?

Last edited by ComicJesus; 01-25-2017 at 10:12 AM. Reason: forgot question
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 10:35 AM   #1792
ukshaun
Hercules

Hi Daniel,

One of the bigger questions has to be, Fire Ball
Gentle Giant released the Honey Trap range only to stop at releasing Fire Ball. Many feel this is unfair.
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 05:11 PM   #1793
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Hey Daniel, nice to have you. Good to see this thread back.

Quick question regarding the Zombie busts. It's been a while now, but if I remember correctly, I read that Disney/Marvel will not allow for Hero Zombies to be made. I'm assuming because it would cast the heros in an unfriendly light...which is part of why they're so damn cool! Anyway, is there any validity to this or are Hero Zombies a possibility...are any in the works? Thanks.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 09:14 PM   #1794
pavehawk78
Hellfire Club

Hi Daniel!

I absolutely love the Marvel animated statue line based off Skottie Young's art. Just wondering if we will see Spidey or Venom soon?
pavehawk78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 11:52 AM   #1795
Vas'rod
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliusMarx View Post
THREAD FROM THE DEAD!

Hi Statue Forum gang,
I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Daniel and I'm the new marketing manger for Gentle Giant LTD. Some of you may know me from my years running ActionFigureInsider.com or from other forms and such. I've been around the industry for 15+ years.
I know this thread has gone cold since Chris left, but I'm here now and I'll be checking in to see what questions you might have for Gentle Giant and what other concerns you might have.
Thanks for having me. I look forward to chatting with you.

D.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Hi Daniel,

Gentle Giant released the Honey Trap range only to stop at releasing Fire Ball. Many feel this is unfair.
Welcome Daniel! and hopefully welcome back from the dead GG!

... on the topic of unfinished lines, can you give us an update on the Darth Revan Mini-Statue that was supposed to be release following the Darth Malak one?

PS: Do you know that the 6'' Revan Toy just released is almost impossible to get... collectors do like that character... just sayin'... *wink* *wink*
Vas'rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 01:43 PM   #1796
JuliusMarx
Gentle Giant
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Hi Daniel,

Honey Trap is still going and Junior (Code-name: Fire Ball) is in the works. You should be seeing the official soliciation for her soon...

D.
JuliusMarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 02:24 PM   #1797
JuliusMarx
Gentle Giant
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicJesus View Post
Hi Daniel,

Back in September, Chris replied in this thread that the Punisher statue was still pending approval. My question is, is it still pending approval? Is there any timeline for when we might be able to order? I totally love the statue and really want to order it, that's why I'm asking lol.

EDIT: Also what scale will he be?
The Punisher is still coming. I don't have an exact date on his solicitation yet, as we are still hammering out our schedule but you should see him come up for order fairly soon.

He will be part of our new Marvel Collector's Gallery line so he will be 1:8th scale like our recent Venom and Deadpool.

D.
Old 01-26-2017, 02:51 PM   #1798
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliusMarx View Post
Honey Trap is still going and Junior (Code-name: Fire Ball) is in the works. You should be seeing the official soliciation for her soon...

D.
Really? cool!
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 03:00 PM   #1799
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by htx87 View Post
Hey Daniel, welcome!

Do you have any idea if Gentle Giant is continuing the Walking Dead 1/4 statue line? I have three of their statues and they are absolutely top notch!
Curious about this myself.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 04:12 PM   #1800
JuliusMarx
Gentle Giant
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavehawk78 View Post
Hi Daniel!

I absolutely love the Marvel animated statue line based off Skottie Young's art. Just wondering if we will see Spidey or Venom soon?

I love this line too! (even before I started working here). Because of the great fan reaction we have big plans for the line with quite a few characters "on the workbench."

I haven't seen a Venom yet... but we couldn't forget our Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man. I'd look for him later this year...