Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 10-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #891
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
God I hope the clear cubes are not the final design.
I have to admit that I would prefer crates or something out of the movie rather than just clear cubes.

Maybe GG is going for the less is more approach. I hope they grow on me because I love the Black Widow sculpt.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:46 AM   #892
Bastilla
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raas Kaaz View Post
seeing marvel 1/4 scale black widow.. is there a chance you guys are going also into 1/4 scale for Star Wars ????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
Raas forgot to add in a reply to you. Yes its always a possibility. We may do them in the future . As of right now were focusing on our current projects.
very good question raas! excited to know that 1/4 star wars statues are a possibility and do hope it becomes a reality. i know i'm not the only one either. i hope gg gets to do the 18 inch statues for the new trilogy coming.
Bastilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 11:02 AM   #893
Raas Kaaz
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Yes.. there is only one big competitor out there.. and I know GG has the quality to even or top Sideshow in this line..
Raas Kaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:51 AM   #894
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Dreamwalker,

I dont mean to nit pick. But how come the cat isnt coming with the Michonne statue and is it possible to change the paint color on her outfit to the outfit she uses on mostly every episode? That outfit she has on, on that statue is from one specific episode with that cat.

Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:21 PM   #895
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
I have to admit that I would prefer crates or something out of the movie rather than just clear cubes.

Maybe GG is going for the less is more approach. I hope they grow on me because I love the Black Widow sculpt.
Yes, the clear cubes that Black Widow leans on are final. We chose this design element to keep the overall composition clean and the focus more on the sculpt detail of the statue, rather than incorporating distracting base elements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastilla View Post
very good question raas! excited to know that 1/4 star wars statues are a possibility and do hope it becomes a reality. i know i'm not the only one either. i hope gg gets to do the 18 inch statues for the new trilogy coming.
Currently, we are keeping with our 1/6 scale statues for Star Wars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Dreamwalker,

I dont mean to nit pick. But how come the cat isnt coming with the Michonne statue and is it possible to change the paint color on her outfit to the outfit she uses on mostly every episode? That outfit she has on, on that statue is from one specific episode with that cat.

Due to licensing concerns we will not be including the cat accessory with the Michonne statue.
Dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:34 PM   #896
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Yes, the clear cubes that Black Widow leans on are final. We chose this design element to keep the overall composition clean and the focus more on the sculpt detail of the statue, rather than incorporating distracting base elements.

Currently, we are keeping with our 1/6 scale statues for Star Wars.

Due to licensing concerns we will not be including the cat accessory with the Michonne statue.
Thank you Dreamwalker for explaining the reasoning why the clear cubes where used in the Black Widow piece. I appreciate it.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:37 PM   #897
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Hey Dreamwalker, just making sure you saw my question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
So if dogtags are included on the regular Whisper what about those of us who purchased the variant? Is there any way we can get those since they're not included with our statue?
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:52 PM   #898
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Hey Dreamwalker, just making sure you saw my question.
Woops sorry i missed that one. There will be dog tags for the other Honey trap pieces but not for the variant whisper .
Old 10-23-2013, 06:09 PM   #899
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Woops sorry i missed that one. There will be dog tags for the other Honey trap pieces but not for the variant whisper .
bummer. Thanks for the reply though.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:49 PM   #900
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Hey Guys as a heads up Especially for those who only PM me through the site instead of emailing me . I will be going to compete in a Combat ju jitsu tournament in russia next week and i will be gone for about 6 days. So if you have an emergency or anything like that Email Jewell or call in because i will not be here.