Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Old 01-10-2010, 05:52 AM   #381
demonhunter
Kingpin

Nice shots, nonetheless, ComicChix.

Jollyskeleton, it's about time you got yours! Bummer on the spots. But at least the spots were not on the figure itself.
demonhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:55 AM   #382
Dark_Knight_89
Statue Forum MacDaddy

has anybody from the UK got theirs from Forbidden Planet International yet? I paid for mine ages ago and still waiting
Dark_Knight_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:54 AM   #383
Sirsmeggy
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Knight_89 View Post
has anybody from the UK got theirs from Forbidden Planet International yet? I paid for mine ages ago and still waiting
Same here mate . Paid last year when i pre-ordered , then saw 1 in Travelling Man last month ! . Wish i hadn't ordered now FP are so slow!
Sirsmeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:58 AM   #384
supahman
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.

I am waiting fr Cornerstore fr a month now.. no replies.. no updates.. it says shipped on their website..
supahman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:38 PM   #385
Dark_Knight_89
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirsmeggy View Post
Same here mate . Paid last year when i pre-ordered , then saw 1 in Travelling Man last month ! . Wish i hadn't ordered now FP are so slow!

Normally I have had a good service from FP, I pre-ordered the T-800 PF and Patient Zero PF from them, and both arrived when they said they would, if not before!

In fact I remember being the first, or at least oe of the first, to receive and post pictures of Patient Zero here on the forum.

It is unusual they are taking this long, but we must not forget that this statue has been delayed, even for our American friends.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:05 PM   #386
Dan_Lebou
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Normally I have had a good service from FP, I pre-ordered the T-800 PF and Patient Zero PF from them, and both arrived when they said they would, if not before!

In fact I remember being the first, or at least oe of the first, to receive and post pictures of Patient Zero here on the forum.

It is unusual they are taking this long, but we must not forget that this statue has been delayed, even for our American friends.
I've sent two emails asking if the rest of my order (I ordered this and Zatanna together) is going to be completed and have had no response in a week.

I just want to know one way or the other so that I can get it elsewhere if needs be.
Dan_Lebou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:10 PM   #387
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by supahman View Post
I am waiting fr Cornerstore fr a month now.. no replies.. no updates.. it says shipped on their website..
I ordered my she-hulk and mystique from Cornerstore. They had She-Hulk in stock and I waited two weeks for them to ship her, never got a notice. So I emailed their customer service email and didn't get any replies. Gave it a week and emailed them again. Finally, after a couple days I received a reply from Thomas (Thomas@cornerstorecomics), which was also sent to various other people at Cornerstore (CC) saying that they would forward the tracking numbers to me the next day. Never got them.

Waited another week...
Emailed Thomas again and he told me that She-Hulk was lost in the mail. They sent out another one along with the newly released Mystique. Finally got tracking numbers.

And after a week I finally got them.

I don't know what their deal is lately...If the holidays messed them up or what.
I usually go through them for most of my stuff, they have good prices, but I might start going through Most Wanted, their prices are pretty much the same with their membership.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:16 PM   #388
joy_division
My baby calls me the Loch Ness Monster, two great big humps and then I'm gone

Quote:
FP have black canary for £40 at the mo...
joy_division is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:21 PM   #389
Dark_Knight_89
Statue Forum MacDaddy

thanks for the info joy division, but I am only interested in the Batman ladies

this is a fantastic deal still!
Old 01-10-2010, 04:23 PM   #390
Dark_Knight_89
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Lebou View Post
I've sent two emails asking if the rest of my order (I ordered this and Zatanna together) is going to be completed and have had no response in a week.

I just want to know one way or the other so that I can get it elsewhere if needs be.

I would call them directly, I have never emailed FP because I have heard that their email response time is less than impressive